Hello YEI members
Health problems can make daily tasks more challenging, create financial stress, and jeopardise your ability to enjoy your retirement.
In this Health and Wellness edition of our newsletter we look at:
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) and how you can mitigate the impact on your life
- Ask the question “Is green tea the super hero”
- Discuss the fact that “Lack of awareness and accessibility are escalating lung cancer deaths in SA”
- Ask you to complete our Health and Wellness survey
- We help you to “Understand functional medicine and its benefits” with the Podcast “Calm, Clear and Helpful” with journalist Mariette Snyman
Feedback regarding your comments on the SASSA online application process
We do not currently have the capacity to assist on an individual basis but would really appreciate your comments as we really believe that with our combined numbers we can make a difference.
WIN with YEI
We once again give readers the opportunity to WIN tickets to see some movies with The Galileo Open-Air Cinema. Venues are varied from Kirstenbosch Gardens to stunning wine farms. The recipe for a perfect summer evening out – A-list movies, food trucks, blankets and star-studded evenings!
The first winners have reported that they all loved their nights out!
YEI members can win tickets to Cape Town’s most popular outdoor experience. Click here to have a look at this Amazing Competition and don’t forget to enter!
The World of Seniors – news and views from around the world
Interesting news items and articles from around the World especially for our YEI senior audience
Click here to find out more.
And last but not least….
YEI loves to bring you pensioner deals, savings and benefits! Check out the latest selection at Pensioner Deals & Discounts – 1 March 2023
Click here to read the Full newsletter
Keep well and keep safe.
The YEI Team