Checkers has recently introduced online shopping via their Checker sixty60 portal
There are two products for you to use
- Checkers sixty60 This is a new service offering 60 minute delivery and will be slowly phased into the South African market, it is currently on available in selected areas. (Cape Town CBD, Sea Point, Rondebosch, Constantia, Bellville, Durbanville, Brackenfell, Bryanston, Melrose & Sunninghill). Keep checking the Checkers website to find out which other areas have been included in this service.
- Checkers sixty60 boxed, This is a same-day delivery service of groceries and household supplies to selected parts of the Western Cape and Gauteng, which are not covered by Sixty60 (the 60 minute grocery delivery service). Please follow this link for Terms and conditions This is available in the following areas Stellenbosch, Franschhoek, Paarl, Centurion, Pretoria North & Pretoria East. Please also note that this service can only be used via their app and not via the website.
You have two ways to use this service:
As part of the registration process you will be able to link these accounts with an existing Xtra savings card or you can obtain the card when you next visit a store. Staff will be able to assist you in linking or activating your card.
Help your neighbours and friends
If you are concerned about any one you know and would like to assist them with their expenses then Checkers have launched a new product which is easy to use and can changed someones life.
It is easy to use, and all you need is the persons cell phone number
- Don’t send money to any one you don’t know, there are many people out there who are happy to take your hard earned money
- Make sure you enter the correct number, once sent you cannot retrieve the voucher
- Let the recipient know its coming their way so they don’t think it is spam
You’ve Earned It / YEI (https://youve-earned-it.co.za/),
the online retirement platform
for South African over-60s
Discounts, savings and benefits for baby boomers, seniors, pensioners and retirees
Informative and relevant articles geared at the senior market
Sign up for the FREE fortnightly
You’ve Earned It Newsletter HERE
and become a You’ve Earned It / YEI member