Umngazi Hotel & Spa value their 60-plusser guests
and have put together 3 or 5 day packages
for you to enjoy a well deserved visit
to their unique beach resort on the Wild Coast
Your Top Ten reasons to visit Umngazi Hotel & Spa
- Your Abadala rate is inclusive of 3 delicious and wholesome meals per day.
- Mid-morning and afternoon tea treats for all guests to enjoy on the gorgeous outdoor deck.
- Complete relaxation in nature – no shopping, no chores, no cooking, no cleaning, no driving
- Escape to the award-winning spa and indulge in some quality “me” time while soaking in the most breath-taking views
- A magical and pristine beach for daily walks
- The beautiful Umngazi river offers fantastic fishing opportunities with local gilly hire available to tap into local expertise
- The most spectacular Wild Coast sunrises and sunsets
- A stylish and welcoming bar area offering an extensive cocktail menu and award-winning wine list.
- Incredibly warm and hospitable staff that can’t do enough for you
- The Abadala package is available in the out of season periods offering the opportunity to enjoy the peace and tranquillity of Umngazi out of their peak seasons.
And not forgetting the stringent Covid-19 protocols in place at the hotel
to ensure the continued safety of our guests, staff and community.
Stunning hikes and walks, a beautiful wide-open beach to enjoy,
endless fishing opportunities and an award-winning wine list
– there is nowhere better to spend some time out from the reality of life.
To find out more information,
please email our amazing reservations team on firstname.lastname@example.org,
find out more on www.umngazi.co.za
or follow us for news on our social media platforms @umngazi.
Alternatively, if you are interested in finding out more about
Umngazi Hotel & Spa
or you wish to make a booking,
please complete the following form,
stipulating the name of the hotel & Ref: YEI 305
and we will forward your query directly to them for response