Don’t let the rush of the city life, aching joints, or social distancing blues rob you of your adventurous spirit this year.
If 2022 is one of your golden years, celebrate it by using CapeNature’s 30% senior citizen discount on all self-catering accommodations – available Monday to Sunday all year round EXCEPT for school and public holidays.
The Western Cape has plenty to see and discover – we have a lifetime to explore it all! This makes traveling in the golden years full of dreamy moments filled with rich cultural experiences and absolutely relaxation and peace of mind.
Traveling along the West Coast to Cape Karoo holds proud historic stories of indigenous communities leaving travelers feeling revitalized after a holiday to a CapeNature destination. Our senior citizen discount deal promises to ensure you save money while enjoying your personal stay.
Relive those special moments, with your loved ones as you celebrate life in the quietness of nature.
Head to several CapeNature nature reserves in the Western Cape with a wide array of tranquil outdoor spots, birdwatching, perfect for some nature-infused relaxation. While you’re there, stretch your legs a bit and stay healthy with a variety of easy-going outdoor activities that also provide an opportunity to make the fondest memories with your grandkids or fellow seniors in arms.
Enjoy the senior perks on us – you deserve it!
- CapeNature allows senior citizens 30% off all self-catering and camping facilities
- This discount applies to everyone age 60 and up
- This discount is applicable from Monday to Sunday throughout the year, EXCLUDING Easter school holidays (including Easter weekend) and December/January school holidays
- The discount on normal tariffs will only apply if the qualifying senior citizen makes the booking in their name
- The discount will only apply if the client books via our call centre. Senior citizen discounts cannot be booked via online booking
- Offer only valid to South African residents in possession of a valid SA ID
- Only one (1) unit per person or couple will be considered for the discount
- Senior citizen discounts are only available to reservations made through the CapeNature call centre
- To ensure you qualify for the discount, contact our call centre directly on 087 087 8250 to secure your booking
- Ensure that you request the discount when you make your booking as discounts cannot be calculated after the booking has been confirmed
- All rates are subject to availability
- Conservation Fees: All visitors to CapeNature Reserves pay a daily conservation fee when accessing the nature reserves. These conservation fees are paid in advance with your reservation. Visitors with a valid Wild Card are exempted from the daily conservation fee
Require further information?
Have an enquiry?
Complete the following form
and CapeNature will get back to you as soon as they can.