Adventure Meets Comfort:
Pensioners Save 20% at AfriCamps Boutique Glamping!
If you’re a nature enthusiast with a taste for adventure, and ready to explore South Africa’s most beautiful locations in comfort, AfriCamps Boutique Glamping is offering 20% off on your midweek stays until December 2024!
AfriCamps offers glamping escapes in 17 beautiful locations across the country, offering something for every type of traveller. Whether you’re an avid birder, you enjoy a leisurely hike, you want to spot the Big 5, or you simply want to spend time with the family.
Not quite sure if glamping is for you? Here are 7 reasons why glamping is for everyone:
1.Private outdoor wood-fired hot tub (available at 14 of 17 camps). Picture yourself under the stars, soaking in your own wood-fired hot tub. It’s the epitome of relaxation. Our hot tubs double up as splash pools during the summer months.
2. Spacious deck with breathtaking views: Sip your morning coffee while gazing at the stunning surroundings. Our 17 camp locations across South Africa are carefully chosen to provide you with nature’s best.
3. Breakfast and braai baskets: AfriCamps offers delectable ‘cook-your-own’ breakfast and braai baskets, packed to the brim with only the freshest local ingredients. Pre-order a basket to prepare in your fully equipped kitchens or on the braai and skip the hassle of shopping.
4. Closeness to nature: At AfriCamps, canvas is all that separates you from South Africa’s most extraordinary landscapes. Experience all the benefits of the great outdoors, without having to ‘rough-it’! This means, you get to listen to the night sounds, relax to a lulling river nearby, or even hear the roar of a lion!
5. Comfort and convenience: AfriCamps has thought of all the necessities! Stay comfy no matter the season with indoor fireplaces, electric blankets, air conditioning, and even inverter batteries for lights and hot water during those dreaded outages!
6. Luxurious bedrooms: Cosy up in our spacious extra-length queen size beds, complete with crisp white linen and electric blankets for added warmth during chilly nights. Each bedroom has ample storage space and its own entrance to the private bathroom.
7. Private bathrooms: Each tent has its own bathroom with a spacious rain shower.
60+ Adventures for 60 plussers!
Each of our 17 locations offer an array of activities, tours and experiences.
Wildlife safaris: If you’re a nature enthusiast, you’ll love the opportunity to embark on wildlife safaris at various AfriCamps locations. Get up close and personal with Africa’s incredible wildlife, from the Big 5 to Oudtshoorn’s meerkat families and the Walker Bay whales!
Wine and dine: A few of our camps are located in wine country! Sample top-rated wines and the sumptuous cuisine offered at tasting rooms, local restaurants and quaint eateries.
Bond with the grandkids: All our camps invite families to come and experience the great outdoors together. AfriCamps offers kid-approved experiences and activities that the whole family enjoys.
Hiking and nature walks: For adventurous souls, hiking and nature walks are an excellent way to explore outdoors. Most AfriCamps locations offer walking trails on the farm, or visit trail in the surrounding area.
Bird Watching: If you have a passion for birding, you’ll be delighted by the diverse bird species found in and around AfriCamps locations. Grab your binoculars and enjoy bird watching in a serene natural setting.
Relaxation and Spa Treatments: Sometimes, the best adventure is relaxation. Enjoy rejuvenating spa treatments at selected AfriCamps locations, allowing you to pamper yourself and unwind completely.
Scenic Drives: For those who appreciate natural beauty, scenic drives around AfriCamps’ locations offer stunning vistas and wildlife encounters. Explore at your own pace and soak in the picturesque landscapes. Explore the Cape Winelands, the Midlands Meander in KZN, the Panorama Route in Limpopo and Mpumalanga, Uncover the wonders of Route 62 and the Garden Route.
Exclusive Savings for YEI Members
YEI members, get ready to SAVE 20% on a midweek glamping getaway at any one of 17 AfriCamps Boutique Glamping locations. Just add the promo code: YEI20 to your booking to claim your discount.
The adventure of a lifetime is just a few clicks away. Book your stay with AfriCamps today and experience the thrill of the outdoors without compromising on comfort. It’s time to make memories that will last a lifetime!
Ready for your adventure?
Require further information?
Want to make a booking?
Have an enquiry?
Please complete the following form
and Africamps will get back to you
as soon as they can.
*Valid for pensioners aged 60+, an ID/passport will be requested upon check-in.
Facebook Page: Africamps
Contact number: +27 (0)21 300 5694
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org