Kagga Kamma Nature Reserve welcomes seniors for a captivating breakaway into the Cederberg region of the Western Cape.
Nestled between dramatic rock formations with views of endless fynbos plains, Kagga Kamma provides a tranquil breakaway back into nature’s embrace. Watch the sunrise, casting swirls of pastel hues into the morning air, with a hot cup of coffee or soothing tea.
Discover hidden gems of San and Khoi rock art, prolific birdlife or any number of interesting critters while exploring the Nature Reserve. Enjoy the crisp taste of the Cape Winelands finest as the night sky opens up overhead with millions of stars across the belt of the Milky Way.
A Kagga Kamma Nature Reserve adventure means stepping into another world and discovering a whole new perspective.
We crave destinations where the push and pull of the daily commute and the noise of the ever-humming city gives way to wide open spaces, where we can experience true communion with nature.
The rugged and undiscovered wilderness which is home to the Nature Reserve makes Kagga Kamma a bucket-list destination for camping enthusiasts. Secluded and set against the backdrop of fascinating rock formations, the camping grounds provide for an environment conducive to digital detoxing.
Step into a traditional camping scene, complete with ablutions and refreshing swimming pool at Swartrug, exclusivity at Klipspringer or experience the rugged and remote wilderness at Bobbejaanskrans or Tierkloof campsite, where nothing but sprawling landscape and endless starry skies await; these two campsites are only accessible with a 4×4.
Reservations: +27 (0) 21 872 4343
Require further information?
Want to make a booking?
Have an enquiry?
Please complete the following form
and Kagga Kamma will get back to you as soon as they can.
Terms and conditions:
- Senior’s discount is not available at our campsites due to the existing low rates. Visit the Kagga Kamma website for more information.
- Guests to supply their own camping gear including tent or 4×4 caravan, bedding, amenities and self-catering facilities.
- There is no cell phone reception or Wi-Fi at the Campsites. Kindly visit the Restaurant, Bar or Reception to make use of the free Wi-Fi facilities.
- Please note that bookings for the Restaurant or Spa are essential, and need to be made at least one day in advance.
- Hiking Trails, Mountain Biking Trails and 4×4 Trails are available, kindly inform Reception when planning an excursion.
- Rock Art Tour, Sundowner Tour, Morning Nature Drive or Late Night Nature Drive, Stargazing Tour, Quad Bike Adventures and Kagga Kamma Spa treatments are for guests’ own account.
- All rates are per person, per night in ZAR (South African Rand).
- Kindly note that a conservation fee is charged per vehicle booked to make use of a campsite. This fee is dedicated to Nature Reserve maintenance and wildlife care.
General Terms and Conditions apply
Accommodation, Camping and Caravanning, Discounts for Seniors, Kagga Kamma, Senior Citizen Travel, Travel, YEI, You've Earned It