Celebrate 2023 by using CapeNature’s 30% senior citizen discount on all self-catering accommodations – available Monday to Sunday all year round EXCEPT for school and public holidays.
Head to several CapeNature nature reserves in the Western Cape with a wide array of tranquil outdoor spots, birdwatching, perfect for some nature-infused relaxation.
While you’re there, stretch your legs a bit and stay healthy with a variety of easy-going outdoor activities that also provide an opportunity to make the fondest memories with your grandkids or fellow seniors in arms.
Enjoy the senior perks on us – you deserve it!
CapeNature values the contribution made by senior citizens. If you are a South African citizen in possession of a valid ID, and you’re 60 years or older, you qualify for CapeNature’s senior citizen discount of 30% off all self-catering and camping facilities.
• Senior Citizens qualify for a 30% off discount at select CapeNature self-catering and camping facilities.
• This discount applies to South African citizens aged 60 and above.
• The discount is applicable from Monday to Sunday throughout the year, excluding Easter weekend and December/January school holidays.
• The discount on normal tariffs will only apply if the senior citizen makes the booking in their name.
• The booking holder must be present throughout the duration of their stay at the reserve.
• Offer only valid to South African residents in possession of a valid SA ID.
• Only one (1) unit per person or couple will be considered for the discount.
• Senior citizen discounts are available to reservations made through the Contact Centre as well as the online booking portal.
• Enquiries for the discount, should be directed to the CapeNature Contact Centre directly on 087 087 8250 to secure your booking or create your online profile at www.booking.capenature.co.za
• All bookings are subject to availability.
• Conservation fees: all visitors to CapeNature reserves pay a daily conservation fee when accessing the nature reserves. These conservation fees are paid in advance with your reservation. Visitors with a valid wild card are exempted from the daily conservation fee.
Please refer to CapeNature standard booking Terms and Conditions.
Require further information?
Want to make a booking?
Have an enquiry?
Complete the following form
and CapeNature will get back to you as soon as they can.
Facebook page: facebook.com/CapeNature1
Contact number: 087 087 9262
E-mail address: email@example.com