Bookkeeper, Olympia Café and Deli, Kalk Bay, Cape Town
Olympia Café and Deli in Kalk Bay is looking for a full-time bookkeeper with extensive experience to assist with accounting functions and to ensure that all bookkeeping functions are carried out correctly, accurately, on a timely basis and within the deadlines required.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in overall accounting. Sound experience in all aspects of accounting up to trial balance.
- Experience in debtors and creditors reconciliation
- Proficient knowledge of Pastel Accounting.
- Computer literate: Ms Word, Ms Excel, Ms Outlook
- Good command of English Language, verbal and written.
- Strong in hospitality VAT and Payroll.
- The minimum level of education: Diploma / Bachelor’s / N6
- Own transport
- Small debtors book control, reconcile and send out documentation.
- Prepare weekly wage roll out, manage staff leave, PAYE and UIF.
- Manage Creditors and Debtors
- Capture invoices
- Reconcile creditors and prepare for payment instructions
- Daily, weekly and monthly reporting as needed.
- Reconcile income and cost of sales as well as balance sheet control accounts monthly.
- VAT submissions
- PAYE submissions
- Monitor company phone bills
- Liaise with accountants
- General office administration
To apply for the above position:
- Please send your CV and motivational letter to Michelle, Olympia Café & Deli, 138 Main Road, Kalk Bay, email: email@example.com.
- In the subject line, please reference
“Book-keeper – Olympia Café – You’ve Earned It/YEI”.
- In addition, please include details of two contactable referees.
Deadline for applications: Friday 30 August 2019
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by the client
Further information on Olympia Cafe: Click here