South African seniors and their families will love the new digital gift vouchers from Clicks – a safe and secure way to support friends and family
If you are looking for a gift to send a family member or friend, or wish to give essentials to those in need, look no further. The new digital gift vouchers from Clicks make it quicker and easier than ever to send money for essential hygiene items, healthcare services and over-the-counter medicines to those who need it most.
Under Lockdown Level 1, many South Africans are struggling to afford the basics, from soap and sanitiser – crucial to prevent the spread of Covid-19 – to sanitaryware.
“We wanted to offer our customers a safe and secure way to support their friends, relatives and vulnerable communities during these difficult times,” explains Clicks Chief Operating Officer Rachel Wrigglesworth. “With social distancing, our new digital gift vouchers are more than just convenient – they’re responsible, too. They can be bought online and sent direct to someone’s cellphone in a matter of minutes, you don’t need to leave your home or stand in a queue – and you can send help even when it’s not possible to get there in person.”
Clicks digital gift vouchers have another great benefit, especially for SA seniors. They can also be used to access primary healthcare services in any of 195 Clicks Clinics across South Africa. Early detection and treatment of chronic lifestyle diseases can be lifesaving, especially during the pandemic.
When you buy a digital gift voucher, your chosen recipient – anyone with a local cell number – will receive a voucher code via SMS, which can be used immediately at their nearest Clicks store. This makes it possible to send help in an emergency or even give a gift for a special occasion (with no need for a physical giftcard).
It’s so simple and secure, follow these steps:
- Digital gift vouchers are available on the Clicks website. Click here to go directly to the Clicks Digital Gift voucher page
- Anyone can buy them, whether as a registered user or a guest, for redemption in-store.
- Select from the drop down menu, your choice of set denominations between R50 and R1000, or choose the exact amount you want to give, starting from R50.
- Complete your details – fill in your name, email address and cell phone number
- Choose your recipient – it could be yourself or anyone else with a local cell number – complete their details
- Then select your payment method. You can pay using your credit or debit card, or via EFT. And don’t worry – it is all simple, safe and secure.
Because there are zero fees, your recipient will receive and be able to spend every cent you send them. Vouchers are valid for three years.
To gift a Clicks digital gift voucher
redeemable at over 700 Clicks stores nationwide,
You’ve Earned It / YEI (https://youve-earned-it.co.za/),
the digital media platform
for South African over-60s
Discounts, savings and benefits for baby boomers, seniors, pensioners and retirees
Informative and relevant articles geared at the senior market
Sign up for the FREE fortnightly
You’ve Earned It Newsletter HERE
and become a You’ve Earned It / YEI member