Those older than 55, have distinctly different risk profiles,
asset classes, and lifestyle requirements
and should have an insurance cover that is suitable
to those lifestyle changes
Momentum Insurance offers cover suitable for life’s changes and 55 Plus is no exception. 55 Plus understands that as you get older, your level of understanding ad outlook on life changes which means your priorities change. You have accumulated wealth, more so than in your twenties, you appreciate the finer things in life, you have a better risk profile and not to mention to treat your possessions with a higher level of care and you are more settled. So why shouldn’t you enjoy lower premiums?
55 Plus is the only insurance designed to reward you for a high level of responsibility and a low level of risk and is therefore up to 40% cheaper than traditional insurance policies.
Having reached this point in life’s journey also comes with a heightened sense of awareness around safety and health. One of the offerings that make this policy stand out from the rest, is that it includes access to emergency services 24-hours a day, 365-days a year, motor assistance and accident management services which includes assistance like advice on what to do at the scene of an incident, the dispatching of ambulances and notifying police, towing services and getting assistance with repairs and claims.
Having an accident poses many risks. Assistance when your car breaks down on the side of the road or you run out of petrol can be a massive relief and minimise danger.
With 55 Plus you get “family-run” assistance with transport to home or work following mechanical or electrical breakdown as well as:
- 24-hour travel and route assistance in all major metropolitan areas;
- tow-in services to the nearest dealer;
- delivery of 10 litres of fuel;
- assistance to recover keys locked in the vehicle;
- recovery and repatriation of an immobilised vehicle; and
- assistance for passengers and 4X4 vehicles.
Medical and accident management service
55 Plus will also dispatch emergency personnel in the event of an accident. As a policyholder you will receive:
- emergency medical assistance;
- medical response by road or air;
- transfer to a medical facility;
- emotional support and tele-counselling;
- access to rape centres of excellence; and
- guaranteed hospital admission of up to R5 000.
Accident management service
As a policyholder you will receive:
- Advice on the correct procedures to follow at the scene of an incident;
- Dispatching ambulances and notifying police;
- Assistance with repairs and insurance claims; and
- Towing by an approved contractor to the nearest Momentum Insurance-approved repairer, including storage costs.
Emergency home service
Home improvements and repairs don’t have to weigh you down especially when you’re planning all those trips you’ve dreamed about, for when the kids leave home or when you retire. With 55 Plus you can enjoy 24-hour assistance for home emergencies (including call-out fee and one hour’s labour), burst geysers, broken windows and much more to take the hassle out of doing it yourself.
As a 55 Plus member you get a personal driver for those times when you want to enjoy a stress-free evening. This service operates between 18:00 and 06:00 within a 50km radius of the CBDs of Johannesburg, Pretoria, Durban, Cape Town, East London, George, Port Elizabeth, Nelspruit, Polokwane, Stellenbosch, Pietermaritzburg, Richards Bay, Klerksdorp and Bloemfontein.
55 Plus from Momentum Insurance is insurance for the established individual
with the wisdom of maturity.
It is the ideal solution if you are not a full-time employee,
if you are 55-years-old or older, have had insurance before
or you want the convenience of covering all your assets under one policy.
Please complete the following form
and our dedicated Momentum Sales Consultant
will get back to you, without delay