WIN: Copies of Wilbur Smith’s book “A Falcon Flies”
and his new book “Call of the Raven”
Thundering good reads for Lockdown Level 3!
Two action-packed and gripping adventures
by bestselling author, Wilbur Smith, are up for grabs!
A Falcon Flies is the first in the ‘Ballantyne’ series followed by Men of Men,
The Angels Weep, The Leopard Hunts in Darkness, The Triumph of the Son
and now the latest in the series Call of the Raven.
Complete the entry form below
and stand a chance of winning these amazing books!
Closing date for entries: Friday 3 July 2020
Click on the Facebook icon below.
Comment and share,
and you will receive an additional entry!
“Call of the Raven” is available in all bookstores or online:
- By entering this competition, you are also subscribing to the YEI FREE fortnightly newsletter.
- The winner will be contacted directly by YEI, via phone and/or email.
- The names of the winners will be forwarded to the organiser of the competition;
- The books will be posted/delivered to the winners of the competition by YEI;
- Delivery will take place after Lockdown;
- The names of the winners will be announced in the YEI newsletter, the YEI website and on the YEI Facebook page.
- The book may not be exchanged for cash.
- No correspondence will be entered into with entrants of competitions.
- By entering this competition, the participant agrees to the terms and conditions
- I consent to my submitted data being collected and stored by YEI.
Please Note The Following
- Your personal data is collected and stored purely for YEI purposes i.e. this competition – in order for YEI to contact you if you are a winner and also to ensure that the free fortnightly newsletter can be sent to you;
- YEI takes your privacy very seriously and will never disclose, share or sell your data to any third party, unless required to do so by law.
By agreeing to the above T’s and C’s, it is tacitly implied that you agree to all of the above, including consenting to your personal data being collected and stored.
‘The right of the cat over the mouse, of the strong over the weak.
The natural law of existence.’
Mungo St John, A Falcon Flies
The son of a wealthy plantation owner and a doting mother, Mungo St John is accustomed to the wealth and luxuries his privilege has afforded him. That is until he returns from university to discover his family ruined, his inheritance stolen and his childhood sweetheart, Camilla, taken by the conniving Chester Marion. Fuelled by anger, and love, Mungo swears vengeance and devotes his life to saving Camilla – and destroying Chester.
Camilla, trapped in New Orleans, powerless to her position as a kept slave and suffering at the hands of Chester’s brutish behaviour, must learn to do whatever it takes to survive.
As Mungo battles his own fate and misfortune to achieve the revenge that drives him, and regain his power in the world, he must question what it takes for a man to survive when he has nothing, and what he is willing to do in order to get what he wants.
An action-packed and gripping adventure by bestselling author, Wilbur Smith, about one man’s quest for revenge, the brutality of slavery in America and the imbalance between humans that can drive – or defeat – us.
‘Wilbur Smith is one of those benchmarks against whom others are compared.’ – The Times
‘Best historical novelist – I say Wilbur Smith, with his swashbuckling novels of Africa. The bodices rip and the blood flows. You can get lost in Wilbur Smith and misplace all of August.’ – Stephen King
‘Smith will take you on an exciting, taut and thrilling journey you will never forget.’ The Sun
‘A thundering good read is virtually the only way of describing Wilbur Smith’s books.’ – Irish Times
You’ve Earned It / YEI (https://youve-earned-it.co.za/),
the online retirement platform
for South African over-60s
Discounts, savings and benefits for baby boomers, seniors, pensioners and retirees
Informative and relevant articles geared at the senior market
Sign up for the FREE fortnightly
You’ve Earned It Newsletter HERE
and become a You’ve Earned It / YEI member
Terms & Conditions