WIN tickets to see Donna and the Dynamos
return with stellar MAMMA MIA! cast
MAMMA MIA! is a story of love laughter and friendship – it’s a wedding, it’s a party. Come celebrate with the ultimate guaranteed feel-good musical.
Opening at Artscape, Cape Town from Wednesday, 06 March 2024, for a limited season and thereafter moving to Montecasino’s Teatro, Johannesburg opening on Friday, 12 April 2024, the all-South African stellar cast of the new look production of MAMMA MIA! will be “singing out loud” for “somewhere in the crowd, there’s you”. Tickets are on sale at www.showtime.co.za and www.ticketmaster.co.za
Boasting a cast featuring South Africa’s finest stars of stage, film and television, MAMMA MIA! is 2024’s hottest ticket for fun-filled family entertainment. In the 2010/11 SA production of MAMMA MIA!, “Donna and the Dynamos” captivated audiences with their wit, talent and dynamic vocals. Showtime Management is proud to announce the 2024 return of these “Dynamos” played by three multi award-winning actresses back in their MAMMA MIA! roles. Gina Shmukler (Jesus Christ Superstar, Chess, Showboat) is the vulnerable mother-of-the bride, Donna Sheridan, while Kate Normington (Storm in a B Cup, Rocky Horror, Nunsense, Showmax’s Tali series) plays the role of the flirtatious Tanya, and Ilse Klink (Chicago The Musical, Isidingo, 7de Laan, Ellen Pakkies) is the free-spirited, fiesty Rosie. “We are delighted to bring Gina, Kate and Ilse back to the stage in roles that they are born to play,” says Showtime’s Hazel Feldman. “We expect new audiences will easily fall in love with their colourful characters and returning audiences will re-connect with the sparkling chemistry these three wonderful actresses bring to MAMMA MIA!”
Joining the Dynamo’s on stage is Kiruna-Lind Devar (Evita, Phantom of the Opera, Simply Broadway) as the bride-to-be, Sophie Sheridan. Gianluca Gironi (The Sound of Music, The Buddy Holly Story) plays Sophie’s fiancée, Sky. Actor, businessman and conservationist, Emmanuel Castis (Isidingo, Jersey Boys, Strictly Come Dancing) will delight audiences in the role of the charismatic Sam Carmichael, one of Sophie’s three possible fathers. “Dad number two” candidate is Matt Newman (Rocky Horror, The Crown, Resident Evil for Netflix) in the role of Harry Bright, and Tiaan Rautenbach (Isidingo, Aspoestertjie, Generations) who recently captivated audiences locally and abroad as Buddy in We Will Rock You, is Bill Austin, another possible father of the bride. Sophie’s friends Ali and Lisa are played by Ntshikeng Matooane and Sunny Yoon with Chad Baai and Bradley Smith as Sky’s friends, Pepper and Eddie. The energy, movement, and spirit that the highly talented fourteen member ensemble brings to the show will have audiences singing along and clapping with fervour.
Produced by leading SA promoter Showtime Management, this major international “guaranteed feel-good musical” features the timeless ABBA songs composed by Benny Andersson and Björn Ulvaeus, including Knowing Me, Knowing You; Dancing Queen; I Have a Dream; Voulez Vous and many more.
Book now www.showtime.co.za or Ticketmaster.co.za. Enjoy reduced ticket prices every Terrific Tuesday. Discounted group bookings on groups of 20+ tickets plus a special school student groups offer are available via firstname.lastname@example.org Ticketmaster is the ONLY official exclusive ticketing agent and tickets should not be purchased from any other supplier/outlets
Terms and conditions
- Tickets are only valid for the specified performance and may not be upgraded nor exchanged for an alternate date.
- Each prize comprises of 2 show tickets only. Tickets may not be exchanged for cash nor sold.
- Prize winners are responsible for their own transport arrangements.
- We are unfortunately unable to accommodate requests for additional tickets. These may be purchased from www.ticketmaster.co.za
- By participating in this competition, the prize winner agrees to the terms and conditions.
- The winner/s will be contacted directly by YEI, via phone and/or email.
- The name or names of the winner/s will be forwarded to the organiser of the competition.
- The tickets will be sent electronically to the winner/s of the competition by YEI or the Sponsor
- The names of the winners will be announced in the YEI newsletter, the YEI website and on the YEI Facebook page.
- The prizes may not be exchanged for cash.
- No correspondence will be entered into with entrants of competitions.
- By entering this competition, the participant agrees to the terms and conditions
- I consent to my submitted data being collected and stored by YEI.
Please Note the Following
Your personal data is collected and stored purely for YEI purposes i.e. this competition – in order for YEI to contact you if you are a winner and also to ensure that the free fortnightly newsletter can be sent to you, should you sign up for it;
YEI takes your privacy very seriously and will never disclose, share or sell your data to any third party, unless required to do so by law.
By agreeing to the above T’s and C’s, it is tacitly implied that you agree to all of the above, including consenting to your personal data being collected and stored.
Closing date for entries for both Montecasino, Jhb and for Artscape, Cape Town –
Friday 16 February 2024
Click on the Facebook icon below.
Comment and share,
and you will receive an additional entry!
READ MORE: Winners of YEI competitions
Website – www.montecasino.co.za
Facebook – montecasino
Twitter – @montecasinoza
Twitter – @ArtscapeTheatre
Website – www.artscape.co.za