Get ready for full throttle family fun when
Monster Truck Juggernaut Monster Jam® tears through
Durban, Cape Town and Johannesburg for the first time ever!
And three lucky YEI members can win Pit Party and event tickets
to the most family-friendly motor sport in the world!
Win one set of four family combo Pit Party and event tickets
to Monster Jam in each city!
Durban: Moses Mabhida Stadium, 20 April, 6pm
Cape Town Stadium, 27 April
Johannesburg: FNB Stadium, 4 May
CLICK HERE TO ENTER
To answer this question:
Name one of the eight world’s most famous Monster Jam trucks
(Click here for a clue)
Include your preferred city (Durban, Cape Town or Johannesburg)
Closing date for all entries: 12h00 – Friday 5 April 2019
Standard Terms and Conditions:
- This YEI competition is only open to You’ve Earned It members
- By entering this competition, you agree to become a subscriber to the YEI FREE fortnightly newsletter.
- If you are not a YEI member, you may subscribe here.
- Tickets are only valid for the specified date and performance time and may not be upgraded, exchanged for cash or for an alternate performance.
- The prize comprises of four combined entry and Pit Party tickets only. The Pit Party begins at 1:30pm until 3:30 pm.
- Prize winners are responsible for their own transport arrangements.
- We are unable to assist with bookings for additional tickets. Any additional tickets may be purchased direct from Computicket
- A Computicket booking notice will be sent by email for show and Pit Party tickets. Prize winners must please print and present at a Computicket outlet prior to the show date so that tickets may be processed AT LEAST 2 full days before the event date.
- Lost tickets/vouchers will not be replaced.
- Prizes are NOT transferable
- No children under 3 years.
- Children must be accompanied by at least one adult over the age of 18 years.
- The decision of the Editor is final. No correspondence will be entered into with entrants of competitions
- The winners will be contacted directly by YEI, via telephone and/or email;
- The names of the winners will be announced on the WIN with YEI page, in the YEI Newsletter and on the YEI Facebook page.
- By entering this competition, the prize winner accepts the terms and conditions.
Brought to South Africa by American-based Feld Entertainment and leading local promoter, Showtime Management together with McDonalds in association with SuperSport and regional radio media partners East Coast Radio, Kfm 94.5 and JacarandaFM, Monster Jam is also known for its pre-show ‘Pit Party’, giving the crowd unprecedented access to the stars of the show. Fans can meet their favourite drivers, get up close to each Monster Jam truck, participate in a variety of fun activities and purchase official Monster Jam merchandise such as flags, t-shirts and hats to show support for their favourite truck, team, and driver. Tickets for the Pit Party cost R150 each. Quantities are limited and available only with an event ticket. A Pit Party ticket is included in the exclusive Premium Lounge tickets at R800 per ticket. The Pit Party is from 1pm to 3:30pm with final entry at 3:00pm.
Get ready for the ride of your life! Having electrified crowds in some of the world’s most iconic stadiums, Monster Jam is set to rev South Africa for the first time. Discounted family packages available plus a Pit Party family option! Book now by calling Computicket on 083 915 8000 or book on line at www.computicket.com
Fans are encouraged to book through Computicket, the only official authorised ticketing agent for Monster Jam. There are significant risks in buying from other sources and entry to a Monster Jam event is not guaranteed if you do so. For more information on Monster Jam log onto MonsterJam.com or follow us via our social channels: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube. #MonsterJamSA
Book now at Computicket www.computicket.com
Terms & Conditions