STOMP bashes and crashes its way into South Africa!
Enter now, and you could win tickets
to a theatrical experience like no other!
A wildly, entertaining, international show
wowing audiences all over the world!
How to win tickets to STOMP
WIN double tickets to STOMP at Montecasino’s Teatro
on Tuesday, 20 August 2019 at 8pm.
WIN double tickets to STOMP at the Artscape
on Tuesday, 10 September at 8pm.
Click here to enter online,
and you could be one of the lucky recipients
of this awesome prize!
Don’t forget to answer this question:
When did this show last come to South Africa
(Clue – see below)
Closing date for all entries: Thursday, 1 August 2019
Win an additional entry!
To win an additional entry,
click on the Facebook icon below.
Comment and share,
and you will receive an additional entry.
T’s and C’s
- By entering this competition, you are also subscribing to the YEI FREE fortnightly newsletter.
- The winner will be notified via email, and should reply to YEI within 24 hours.
- Tickets are only valid for the specified date and performance time and may not be upgraded, exchanged for cash or for an alternate performance.
- The prize comprises of two show tickets only.
- We are unable to assist with bookings for additional tickets which may be purchased direct from Computicket. Tickets alongside prize winners tickets are not available as prize tickets are part of a block booking.
- Tickets are available for collection from the box office from 7pm on the date of the performance.
- The prize is not transferable.
- Lost tickets/vouchers will not be replaced.
- The name of the winner will be announced in the YEI newsletter, the YEI website and on the YEI Facebook page.
- No correspondence will be entered into with entrants of competitions.
- By entering this competition the participant agrees to the terms and conditions.
- I consent to my submitted data being collected and stored by YEI
Please note the following:
- Your personal data is collected and stored purely for YEI purposes i.e. this competition – in order for YEI to contact you if you are a winner and also to ensure that the free fortnightly newsletter can be sent to you;
- YEI takes your privacy very seriously and will never disclose, share or sell your data to any third party, unless required to do so by law.
By agreeing to the above T’s and C’s, it is tacitly implied that you agree to all of the above, including consenting to your personal data being collected and stored.
International Smash Hit ‘Stomp’
To Bash And Crash Its Way Back To SA
From London and Paris to Las Vegas and New York, STOMP makes music with brooms, matchboxes, hands and feet, poles, chairs, sinks, basketballs, newspapers and more, climaxing with the exhilarating trademark bins routine, where metal trashcans become drums and dustbin lids become combat shields. The encore engages the audience in a call and response that proves rhythm is a universal language.
This wildly entertaining international show will be at Montecasino’s Teatro
from 20 August to 08 September 2019.
Thereafter at Artscape, Cape Town from 10 to 15 September 2019.
STOMP is a unique combination of percussion, dance and physical comedy. Matchboxes, brooms, garbage cans, Zippo lighters and more fill the stage with energising beats at STOMP, the inventive and invigorating stage show that’s dance, music and theatrical performance blended together in one electrifying rhythm. The show toured South Africa in 2010 to critical acclaim and sold out performances.
Johannesburg: Montecasino’s Teatro
Tuesday, 20 August to Sunday, 08 September 2019
Cape Town: Artscape Opera House
Tuesday, 10 September to Sunday, 15 September 2019
No Monday performances
Weekdays: Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays at 20h00
Weekends: Saturdays at 15h00 & 20h00; Sundays at 14h00 & 18h00
Performance: 1 hour 40 minutes with no interval
No children under 3 years
Midweek (Tuesdays to Thursdays and Sundays 18h00): R150, R200, R300
Weekend (Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays 13h30): R200, R300, R400
Computicket by calling 0861 915 8000, visit www.computicket.com
or visit your nearest Computicket outlet
20% Discount on groups of 20 or more – Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursday and Sunday 6pm performances only.
Valid for the top two prices.
Contact Jill Somers on 079 218 1658, email@example.com.
Tuesday at 8pm & Sunday at 6pm ONLY
R150 on the top two prices
Only available at Computicket Outlets
upon presentation of a valid identity document
Terms & Conditions