Join SK Seniors Club before 12th February 2024
and stand the chance to WIN a ticket for you and a partner
to watch the exclusive pre-release screening of
Miller’s Girl on Thursday 22nd February 2024
at either Tyger Valley, Sandton or Gateway,
It’s absolutely FREE to become an SK Seniors Club member, and as a member, you’ll get 20% off a movie ticket every day, plus a free movie ticket on your birthday.
Click here to join: SK Seniors Club
If you would like for someone to assist you to join SK Seniors Club, give Ster-Kinekor a call on 0861 MOVIES (0861 668 437)
SK Club. Where loving cinema is rewarded.
Closing date for entries:
Friday 16 February 2024
Synopsis: A creative writing assignment yields complex results between a teacher and his talented student.
Genre: Drama / Comedy
Stars: Jenna Ortega, Martin Freeman
Terms and conditions
- Tickets are only valid for the specified performance, date and time and may not be upgraded nor exchanged for an alternate date.
- Each prize comprises of 2 show tickets only, including a regular popcorn and a regular drink per patron. Tickets may not be exchanged for cash nor sold.
- Prize winners are responsible for their own transport arrangements.
- We are unfortunately unable to accommodate requests for additional tickets.
- By participating in this competition, the prize winner agrees to the terms and conditions.
- The names of the winners will be forwarded to Ster-Kinekor.
- The winners will be contacted directly by Ster-Kinekor, via phone and/or email.
- Winners’ name and surname will be added to a guest list, with two tickets allocated per patron.
- The names of the winners will be announced in the YEI newsletter, the YEI website and on the YEI Facebook page.
- The prizes may not be exchanged for cash.
- No correspondence will be entered into with entrants of competitions.
- By entering this competition, the participant agrees to the terms and conditions
- I consent to my submitted data being collected and stored by YEI.
Please Note the Following
Your personal data is collected and stored purely for YEI purposes i.e. this competition – in order for YEI to contact you if you are a winner and also to ensure that the free fortnightly newsletter can be sent to you, should you sign up for it;
YEI takes your privacy very seriously and will never disclose, share or sell your data to any third party, unless required to do so by law.
By agreeing to the above T’s and C’s, it is tacitly implied that you agree to all of the above, including consenting to your personal data being collected and stored.