Spoil yourself with more than a dozen delights!
This adventure of a lifetime in a luxury safari tent
at Thandulula on the Hibiscus Coast
could be yours to enjoy, if you are the lucky YEI winner!
This awesome prize is valued at R2,200
A three-night stay for two people, Tuesday to Friday, on a self-catering basis.
Click HERE to enter online
Don’t forget to answer this question:
Name one of the three beaches nearest
Thandulula Luxury Safari Tented Accommodation.
Click HERE for a clue
Closing date for all entries: Friday, 31 May 2019
T’s and C’s:
– This YEI competition is only open to You’ve Earned It members.
– By entering this competition, you agree to receive the YEI FREE fortnightly newsletter.
– If you are not a YEI member, you may subscribe HERE.
– The prize is valid between either 1-14 June 2019, or 8 July to 19 September 2019 – dates subject to availability and excluding school holidays, weekends and long weekends.
– The winner will have the option of extending his/her stay for three additional nights at a 25% discount (payable to Thandulula prior to the stay).
– The prize is not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
– Booking is essential and subject to availability at time of booking.
– The prize includes three nights accommodation for two people in a fully self-catering tent. Please note that no meals are supplied.
– Guests to bring their clothes, food, and beverages. Each tent has its own bathroom, fully-equipped kitchen, covered deck area, and own braai place. There is a daily cleaning service of the tent and braai area. Thandulula provides a small bottle of champagne and small savoury platter on arrival, daily supply of fire wood for the braai place, use of our swimming pool with adjacent lapa and fully-equipped kitchen, braai place, ablution facility, and safe, onsite, shaded parking. The property is electrically fenced and guests receive remote control and keys to come and go as they like. Thandulula has water tanks, a small generator and gas / oil lamps in case of emergencies.
– The winner will be contacted directly by YEI, via email.
– The winner’s contact details will be sent to the sponsor by YEI; the winner will make arrangements directly with Thandulula regarding the booking of the accommodation.
– The name of the winner will be announced on the WIN with YEI page, in the YEI Newsletter, and on the YEI Facebook page.
– No correspondence will be entered into with entrants of competitions.
– By entering this competition, the participant agrees to the terms and conditions.
Thandulula Luxury Safari Tents
Thandulula Luxury Safari Tents are highly recommended if you are looking for a self-catering holiday on the Hibiscus Coast – in the South Coast region of Kwa-Zulu Natal – 9km north of Port Shepstone and 18km north of Margate.
The uniqueness of Thandulula lies in the fact that every luxury safari tent has its own bathroom, fully-equipped kitchen, sleeping and relaxing area, and own deck area all under one roof. This is glamping at its best!
All units are equipped with two to three seater couches, good quality base bed set with linen, blankets, duvets, and electric blankets on all beds for winter-comfort, a small oil heater, a good quality pedestal fan for summer, a TV with SABC 1, 2, 3 and eTV, a DVD machine and decoder facility – guests have to bring their own decoders for DSTV connection here on site.
Clean bath towels are supplied daily when the units are serviced. Each unit also have its own braai place. We have a fenced swimming pool on site with an adjacent lapa. The property is electrically fenced with remote control access and linked to Lazer 911. Shaded, paved parking is available.
For further information on Thandulula, and their special senior citizen/pensioner package, please click HERE.
Terms & Conditions