Back by popular demand!
An adventure of a lifetime in a luxury safari tent
at Thandulula on the Hibiscus Coast
could be yours to enjoy, if you are the lucky YEI winner!
How to win this 3-night stay for two people,
Tuesday to Friday, on a self-catering basis, valued R2,200
Click HERE to enter online
and you could be the lucky recipient
of this awesome prize
Don’t forget to answer this question:
On what coast is Thandulula Luxury Safari Tented Accommodation situated?
See clue below
Closing date for all entries: Wednesday 31 July 2019
Win an additional entry
To win an additional entry, click on the Facebook icon below.
Comment and share, and you will receive an additional entry.
Terms and Conditions:
- By entering this competition, you are also subscribing to the YEI FREE fortnightly newsletter.
- The winner will have the option of extending his/her stay for three additional nights at a 25% discount (payable to Thandulula prior to the stay).
- The prize is not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Booking is essential and subject to availability at time of booking.
- The prize includes three nights accommodation for two people in a fully self-catering tent. Please note that no meals are supplied.
- Guests to bring their clothes, food, and beverages. Each tent has its own bathroom, fully-equipped kitchen, covered deck area, and own braai place. There is a daily cleaning service of the tent and braai area. Thandulula provides a small bottle of champagne and small savoury platter on arrival, daily supply of fire wood for the braai place, use of our swimming pool with adjacent lapa and fully-equipped kitchen, braai place, ablution facility, and safe, onsite, shaded parking. The property is electrically fenced and guests receive remote control and keys to come and go as they like. Thandulula has water tanks, a small generator and gas / oil lamps in case of emergencies.
- The winner will be notified via email, and should reply to YEI within 24 hours.
- Once we have received your email, we will put you in touch with the organisers to arrange your prize.
- The winner’s contact details will be sent to the sponsor by YEI; the winner will make arrangements directly with Thandulula regarding the booking of the accommodation.
- The name of the winner will be announced on the WIN with YEI page, in the YEI Newsletter, and on the YEI Facebook page.
- No correspondence will be entered into with entrants of competitions.
- By entering this competition, the participant agrees to the terms and conditions.
- I consent to my submitted data being collected and stored by YEI
Please note the following:
- Your personal data is collected and stored purely for YEI purposes i.e. this competition – in order for YEI to contact you if you are a winner and also to ensure that the free fortnightly newsletter can be sent to you;
- YEI takes your privacy very seriously and will never disclose, share or sell your data to any third party, unless required to do so by law.
By agreeing to the above T’s and C’s, it is tacitly implied that you agree to all of the above, including consenting to your personal data being collected and stored.
Thandulula Luxury Safari Tents
Thandulula Luxury Safari Tents are highly recommended if you are looking for a self-catering holiday on the Hibiscus Coast – in the South Coast region of Kwa-Zulu Natal – 9km north of Port Shepstone and 18km north of Margate.
The uniqueness of Thandulula lies in the fact that every luxury safari tent has its own bathroom, fully-equipped kitchen, sleeping and relaxing area, and own deck area all under one roof. This is glamping at its best!
All units are equipped with two to three seater couches, good quality base bed set with linen, blankets, duvets, and electric blankets on all beds for winter-comfort, a small oil heater, a good quality pedestal fan for summer, a TV with SABC 1, 2, 3 and eTV, a DVD machine and decoder facility – guests have to bring their own decoders for DSTV connection here on site.
Clean bath towels are supplied daily when the units are serviced. Each unit also have its own braai place. We have a fenced swimming pool on site with an adjacent lapa. The property is electrically fenced with remote control access and linked to Lazer 911. Shaded, paved parking is available.
For further information on Thandulula, and their special senior citizen/pensioner package, please click HERE.
Terms & Conditions