Africa’s Wild Dogs – A Survival Story is a large-format
photographic celebration of one of the continent’s
most charismatic and endangered predators,
and you could be the lucky winner!
One lucky YEI member will receive a copy of
Africa’s Wild Dogs – A Survival Story
Complete the entry form below
and stand a chance of winning this amazing book!
Closing date for entries: 20 November 2020
Click on the Facebook icon below.
Comment and share,
and you will receive an additional entry!
Africa’s Wild Dogs – A Survival Story is available in all bookstores, including:
ISBN: 9781913159191 | RRP: R520.00
All royalties from the sale of this book will be donated to the
Africa’s Wild Dog Survival Fund
T’s and C’s
- By entering this competition, you are also subscribing to the YEI FREE fortnightly newsletter.
- The winner will be contacted directly by YEI, via phone and/or email.
- The name of the winner will be forwarded to the organiser of the competition;
- The book will be posted/delivered to the winner of the competition by the organiser;
- The name of the winner will be announced in the YEI newsletter, the YEI website and on the YEI Facebook page.
- The book may not be exchanged for cash.
- No correspondence will be entered into with entrants of competitions.
- By entering this competition, the participant agrees to the terms and conditions
- I consent to my submitted data being collected and stored by YEI.
Please Note The Following
- Your personal data is collected and stored purely for YEI purposes i.e. this competition – in order for YEI to contact you if you are a winner and also to ensure that the free fortnightly newsletter can be sent to you;
- YEI takes your privacy very seriously and will never disclose, share or sell your data to any third party, unless required to do so by law.
By agreeing to the above T’s and C’s, it is tacitly implied that you agree to all of the above, including consenting to your personal data being collected and stored.
Africa’s Wild Dogs – A Survival Story is a large-format photographic celebration of one of the continent’s most charismatic and endangered predators. With only about 6,600 wild dogs left in Africa today, wildlife photographer Jocelin Kagan has made it her mission to bring the extraordinary lives of these often misunderstood and maligned animals into the spotlight.
Her remarkable images of rarely seen interactions between the animals and her personal observations are supported by the insights of an array of scientific experts – their contributions discuss the fascinating behaviour and pack dynamics of these efficient hunters.
Nomadic predators whose territories range thousands of kilometres, wild dogs hunt co-operatively, preying on small herbivores. They are non-confrontational, smart and sociable, and form complex and close family bonds, as this fascinating book reveals. Now restricted to small populations and threatened by human persecution, diseases, habitat fragmentation, climate change and natural predation, the conservation of these dogs will be supported by the royalties earned from the sale of this book.
South African wildlife photographer Jocelin Kagan holds a Henley Management College MBA, is an educator and public speaker, and the author of four books. She is a passionate advocate for wild dogs and has been tracking and photographing them since 2015. She has also been involved in international campaigns to raise funds for their conservation.
Click here to read YEI’s book reviews
You’ve Earned It / YEI (https://youve-earned-it.co.za/),
the online retirement platform
for South African over-60s
Discounts, savings and benefits for baby boomers, seniors, pensioners and retirees
Informative and relevant articles geared at the senior market
Sign up for the FREE fortnightly
You’ve Earned It Newsletter HERE
and become a You’ve Earned It / YEI member
Other related articles:
Terms & Conditions