Minerals & Gemstones of East Africa,
an invaluable reference for collectors, gemologists,
students and anyone with an interest in the earth sciences.
This lovely prize could be yours
if you enter this lovely competition
This all in one guide, reference book and new release to: An invaluable reference for collectors, gemologists, students and anyone with an interest in the earth sciences
Complete the entry form below
and stand a chance of winning this lovely book
Closing date for all entries:
12h00, Friday 29 November 2019
To win an additional entry, click on the Facebook icon below.
Comment and share, and you will receive an additional entry!
T’s and C’s:
- By entering this competition, you are also subscribing to the YEI FREE fortnightly newsletter.
- The winner will be notified via email, and should reply to YEI within 24 hours.
- The winner will be contacted directly by YEI, via phone and/or email.
- The name of the winner will be forwarded to the organiser of the competition;
- The book will be posted/delivered to the winner of the competition by the organiser;
- The name of the winner will be announced in the YEI newsletter, the YEI website and on the YEI Facebook page.
- The book may not be exchanged for cash.
- No correspondence will be entered into with entrants of competitions.
- By entering this competition, the participant agrees to the terms and conditions
- I consent to my submitted data being collected and stored by YEI.
Please Note The Following
- Your personal data is collected and stored purely for YEI purposes i.e. this competition – in order for YEI to contact you if you are a winner and also to ensure that the free fortnightly newsletter can be sent to you;
- YEI takes your privacy very seriously and will never disclose, share or sell your data to any third party, unless required to do so by law.
By agreeing to the above Ts and Cs, it is tacitly implied that you agree to all of the above, including consenting to your personal data being collected and stored.
Recommended Price: R220.00