The perfect read for your self-imposed isolation!
Grown Ups, Marian Keyes’ latest and most ambitious novel
– one of her most delightful,
bursting with wit and compassion.
One of 5 copies of “Grown Ups” – Author, Marian Keyes
Complete the entry form below
and stand a chance of winning this amazing book!
Closing date for entries: 24 April 2020
Click on the Facebook icon below.
Comment and share,
and you will receive an additional entry!
“Grown Ups” is available in all bookstores,
- By entering this competition, you are also subscribing to the YEI FREE fortnightly newsletter.
- The winner will be contacted directly by YEI, via phone and/or email.
- The names of the winners will be forwarded to the organiser of the competition;
- The books will be posted/delivered to the winners of the competition by YEI;
- The names of the winners will be announced in the YEI newsletter, the YEI website and on the YEI Facebook page.
- The book may not be exchanged for cash.
- No correspondence will be entered into with entrants of competitions.
- By entering this competition, the participant agrees to the terms and conditions
- I consent to my submitted data being collected and stored by YEI.
Please Note The Following
- Your personal data is collected and stored purely for YEI purposes i.e. this competition – in order for YEI to contact you if you are a winner and also to ensure that the free fortnightly newsletter can be sent to you;
- YEI takes your privacy very seriously and will never disclose, share or sell your data to any third party, unless required to do so by law.
By agreeing to the above T’s and C’s, it is tacitly implied that you agree to all of the above, including consenting to your personal data being collected and stored.
They’re a glamorous family, the Caseys.
Johnny Casey, his two brothers Ed and Liam, their beautiful, talented wives and all their kids spend a lot of time together – birthday parties, anniversary celebrations, weekends away. And they’re a happy family. Johnny’s wife, Jessie – who has the most money – insists on it.
Under the surface, though, conditions are murkier. While some people clash, other people like each other far too much . . .
Everything stays under control until Ed’s wife Cara, gets concussion and can’t keep her thoughts to herself. One careless remark at Johnny’s birthday party, with the entire family present, starts Cara spilling out all their secrets.
In the subsequent unravelling, every one of the adults finds themselves wondering if it’s time – finally – to grow up?
Click here to read YEI’s book reviews
Terms & Conditions