This all in one compact guide and new release
from Penguin Random House, Wildlife of Namibia,
could be yours if you enter this lovely competition
Complete the entry form below
and stand a chance of winning this lovely book
Closing date for all entries:
12h00, Friday 22 November 2019
To win an additional entry, click on the Facebook icon below.
Comment and share, and you will receive an additional entry!
T’s and C’s:
- By entering this competition, you are also subscribing to the YEI FREE fortnightly newsletter.
- The winner will be notified via email, and should reply to YEI within 24 hours.
- The winner will be contacted directly by YEI, via phone and/or email.
- The name of the winner will be forwarded to the organiser of the competition;
- The book will be posted/delivered to the winner of the competition by the organiser;
- The name of the winner will be announced in the YEI newsletter, the YEI website and on the YEI Facebook page.
- The book may not be exchanged for cash.
- No correspondence will be entered into with entrants of competitions.
- By entering this competition, the participant agrees to the terms and conditions
- I consent to my submitted data being collected and stored by YEI.
Please Note The Following
- Your personal data is collected and stored purely for YEI purposes i.e. this competition – in order for YEI to contact you if you are a winner and also to ensure that the free fortnightly newsletter can be sent to you;
- YEI takes your privacy very seriously and will never disclose, share or sell your data to any third party, unless required to do so by law.
By agreeing to the above Ts and Cs, it is tacitly implied that you agree to all of the above, including consenting to your personal data being collected and stored.
A Photographic Guide
NIKOS PETROU & NEIL MACLEOD
Namibia is a fascinating land of contrasts, where floodplains, swamps and the world’s oldest desert have contributed to a rich biodiversity. Wildlife of Namibia is an easy-to-use guide to the country’s most conspicuous and interesting mammals, birds, reptiles, invertebrates and plants.
The book includes:
- An informative introduction to the country’s geography, climate and vegetation
- Accounts describing each species’ appearance, habits, size and conservation status, as well as information on habitat and best viewing localities
- Full-colour photographs of each species, along with distribution maps to show their range.
This all-in-one compact guide will prove invaluable to visitors to national parks, nature reserves and other wildlife-rich places in Namibia.
Nikos Petrou is a wildlife photographer and author, and is very active in nature conservation. He has written or co-authored 15 books, including An Expert’s Guide to Finding the Animals in Etosha, and has produced numerous articles on wildlife and environmental issues.
Neil MacLeod, founder of SafariWise, is a safari guide who specialises in birdwatching and photography. He has extensive and intimate knowledge of Namibia’s flora, fauna and habitats, and of the best locations to find wildlife. He is co-author of An Expert’s Guide to Finding the Animals in Etosha.
ISBN: 9781775846628 |RRP: R250.00
Also available in German as: Wilde Natur in Namibia
Terms & Conditions