The true Drakensberg experience still exists!
The Nest does it best!
A fun-filled adventure could be yours for the taking,
if you were to win this fantastic competition!
But first things first, you need to be in it, to win it!
A fun-filled adventure could be yours for the taking, if you were to win this fantastic competition!
This awesome prize, valued at R4600, includes:
2 night stay for 2 people, midweek on a full board basis.
Please see Ts and Cs below
Click here to enter online
Don’t forget to answer this question:
In which valley is The Nest situated?
(Click here for a clue)
Closing date for all entries: 12h00 Thursday 18 April 2019
Ts and Cs:
- This YEI competition is only open to You’ve Earned It members
- By entering this competition, you agree to receive the YEI FREE fortnightly newsletter.
- If you are not a YEI member, you may subscribe here.
- The prize is valid up till 30 September 2019, excluding peak season / public holidays
- The winner will have the option of extending his/her stay for a maximum of three additional nights at R600.00 per person sharing per night full board
- The prize is not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash;
- Booking is essential and subject to availability at time of booking;
- The prize includes a 2 night stay for 2 people, midweek on a full board basis.
- The winner will be contacted directly by YEI, via email;
- The winner’s contact details will be sent to the sponsor by YEI; the winner will make arrangements directly with The Nest regarding the booking of the accommodation;
- The name of the winner will be announced on the WIN with YEI page, in the YEI Newsletter and on the YEI Facebook page.
- No correspondence will be entered into with entrants of competitions.
- By entering this competition the participant agrees to the terms and conditions.
The Nest Hotel is a delightful family run country hotel situated in the Central Drakensberg area of KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa. Since opening our doors in 1933, we have built up a loyal following of guests who return year after year to this special place steeped in history and adventure. Come and stay with us and experience our delicious country style food, spectacular gardens, wonderful facilities, relaxing accommodation, friendly staff and exquisite views over the Ukhahlamba Drakensberg World Heritage Site.
For further information on The Nest, and their special senior citizen rate,
please click here.
Terms & Conditions