SANDTON CITY PRESENTS THE RETURN OF
THE NUTCRACKER’S WINTER CIRCUS
FEATURING THE PARADE OF THE ANIMALS
Come to The City of magic this festive season!
Win one set of four family tickets to watch
The Nutcracker’s Winter Circus
at Sandton City Shopping Mall, Centre Court
on 17 December 2019 commencing at 10h30.
Complete the entry form below
and stand a chance of winning this lovely prize!
Closing date for entries: 10h00, 12 December 2019
To win an additional entry,
click on the Facebook icon below.
Comment and share,
and you will receive an additional entry!
- By entering this competition, you are also subscribing to the YEI FREE fortnightly newsletter.
- The winner will be notified via email, and should reply to YEI within 24 hours.
- The winner will be contacted directly by YEI, via phone and/or email.
- The name of the winner will be forwarded to the organiser of the competition;
- Tickets are only valid for the specified date and performance time and may not be upgraded, exchanged for cash or for an alternate performance.
- The prize comprises of one set of four family show tickets only.
- The show is half an hour long
- We are unable to assist with bookings for additional tickets which may be purchased direct from Ticketpros.co.za
- Tickets will be available for collection from the Ticketpro booth located near the circus tent from ONE hour prior to show time.
- he prize is not transferable.
- Lost tickets will not be replaced.
- General seating, no reserved seats.
- No unaccompanied minors
- Babes in arms and children under 3 sitting on a parent’s lap require a ticket.
- Valid ID document must be presented when collecting show tickets.
- The name of the winner will be announced in the YEI newsletter, the YEI website and on the YEI Facebook page.
- No correspondence will be entered into with entrants of competitions.
- By entering this competition, the participant agrees to the terms and conditions
- I consent to my submitted data being collected and stored by YEI.
Please Note The Following
- Your personal data is collected and stored purely for YEI purposes i.e. this competition – in order for YEI to contact you if you are a winner and also to ensure that the free fortnightly newsletter can be sent to you;
- YEI takes your privacy very seriously and will never disclose, share or sell your data to any third party, unless required to do so by law.
By agreeing to the above T’s and C’s, it is tacitly implied that you agree to all of the above, including consenting to your personal data being collected and stored.
“Children see magic because they look for it.”
Click here to see Show footage
The most magical time of the year is upon us and this Festive Season, Sandton City is proud to present the return of a wonderfully whimsical theatrical adventure with The Nutcracker’s Winter Circus. Bigger, better and back for another spectacular season, this year’s adventure includes creative master puppetry, set to bring a host of fun and fantastical characters to life, with the Parade of the Animals, adding a captivating new dimension to the show.
Exclusive to Sandton City and enchanting children and adults alike, the mysterious and magical Nutcracker’s Winter Circus Parade of The Animals is a fairy tale fit for the whole family, set in an extravagant circus tent in the Centre Court, from Wednesday, the 11th of December 2019 to Sunday, the 5th of January 2020.
Following the applauded success of the debut season in 2018, The Nutcracker’s Winter Circus, achieved a Naledi Theatre Award nomination, a formidable first for a shopping centre. It also won a Gold & Spectrum Award in the 2019 South African Council of Shopping Centres’ Marketing Footprint Awards. The unprecedented popularity of the show amongst local and international families led to the anticipated return season in 2019. With over 22 000 patrons enjoying the exclusive world first last year, the introduction of the Parade of the Animals this year is set to raise the creative bar and capture the spirit of Christmas in the city, with a rich tapestry of magic, puppetry and interactive illusion. The Parade of the Animals will not feature any live animals, but rather showcase the wonderful world of animals through theatrical performances by the show’s acclaimed actors.
“The Festive Season is a special time of the year and we are delighted to share the magic of The Nutcracker’s Winter Circus Parade of the Animals with visitors to Sandton City,” says Preston Gaddy, General Manager of Sandton City and Nelson Mandela Square.
Sandton City is co-owned by Liberty Group Limited, Liberty Two Degrees (L2D) and Pareto Limited. “We want to create unique experiences for our customers and especially the children that visit our mall over the festive season. The award-winning Nutcracker Winter Circus brings such an experience to Sandton City. We look forward to seeing you enjoying the memorable experience!” Jonathan Sinden, Chief Operations Officer of L2D comments.
The Nutcracker’s Winter Circus Parade of the Animals combines the highly talented production team of Producer Lyall Ramsden, Director and Designer Andrew Botha as well as acclaimed Choreographer and Creative David Gouldie, who together have created this 30-minute immersive spectacular that will continue to engage, excite and entertain audiences in 2019.
There are four performances daily at 10h30, 12h30, 15h30 and 17h30, seven days a week, (excl. Christmas Day, Day of Goodwill and New Year’s Day). Tickets are available from www.ticketpros.co.za at a cost R20 online (with no charge for children under three years) or by visiting selected Edgars, CNA, Jet, POSTNET stores. Tickets are also available at the door for a R30 fee. Sandton City is passionate about Christmas with a cause, and a portion of the proceeds will go to the Sandton SPCA.
“The City” is a flurry of festive cheer with all the trimmings; and with a host of magic and wonderment for the whole family. “You’ll want to come to the City” to get into the holiday spirit and make it a season to celebrate.
To discover more about The Nutcracker’s Winter Circus, log onto www.sandtoncity.com or visit Facebook: Sandton City Shopping Centre, Twitter: @SandtonCityMall or Instagram @SandtonCity. Join the conversation online #NutcrackerWinterCircus #IconicSandton #52IconicWeeks
Terms & Conditions