Win a R2000 voucher
from any of our amazing Old Mutual Rewards Partners
You might call him Dad, Daddy, Father, Old Man, Pa or Pappa.
No matter what you call him.
He’s a pillar of strength, a protector, brave and loving.
Celebrate him this Father’s Day.
Enter the Old Mutual Father’s Day competition
and stand a chance to win a R2000 voucher
for your number one guy.
What are you waiting for?
Join Old Mutual Rewards now
HOW TO ENTER
Please complete the following entry form in full
and stand a chance of winning this amazing prize!
You will be asked the following:
What is your best memory of your father from your childhood days?
Which Old Mutual rewards partner
are you looking forward to spending your money with?
Need a clue?
Click here for further information on Old Mutual rewards partners
or scroll down this page for a clue!
Please see Ts and Cs below
Closing date for entries:
Monday, 6 July, 2020 at 10h00
Click on the Facebook icon below.
Comment and share,
to receive an additional entry!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- In order to be eligible for the prize, entrants to the competition must:
- be 18 years or older,
- be South African and in possession of a valid South African identity document,
- not be a(n):
- permanent employee, agent or consultant of Old Mutual or any subsidiary company of the Old Mutual group of companies (“Old Mutual”), and
- permanent employee, agent or consultant of any of Old Mutual’s business partner, promotional and public relations agency
who is involved in this competition. (Please note that immediate family members of any of the afore-listed persons may also not enter this competition), and
- meet all of the qualifying criteria listed under the heading “How to enter”.
- By entering the competition, all entrants and prize winners agree to be bound by these competition rules as interpreted by the organiser.
- The organiser reserves the right to amend, modify or change these terms and conditions in its sole and absolute discretion without notice. By participating or continuing to participate in the competition, the entrants agree and understand that they will be bound by the amended terms and conditions
- By entering into the competition, all entrants consent to their personal information being:
- used by the organiser to market any of Old Mutual’s financial products, services or rewards programmes, and
- shared with the organiser’s service providers to identify entrants for purposes of the competition.
- The competition will run from 15th June 2020 and end on Monday 6th July 2020 at 10:00 am. Prize winners will be announced on Wednesday 8th July 2020.
- The winner will be selected via a random draw by the organiser. The organiser’s decision will be final and binding, and no further correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize consists of a shopping voucher valued R2000 (two thousand rand) to be delivered to the winner. Delivery will be done within 30 (thirty) days after the announcement has been made.
- The organiser will use its reasonable efforts to contact the winner telephonically. If the organiser cannot contact a prize winner within 14 (fourteen) days after the announcement has been made, that person will forfeit the prize, after which the organiser reserves the right to select a new prize winner.
- The organiser may refuse to award any prize to an entrant if there is suspicion of any irregularities or fraudulent activities. In such an event, the organiser reserves the right to select a new prize winner.
- The organiser is not responsible for any costs the winner may have when claiming or using the prize.
- The prize cannot be sold and is not transferable for cash.
- The right of admission into this competition lies solely with the organiser and is non-negotiable.
- By entering into the competition, the entrant indemnifies and holds the organiser, its directors, affiliates, members, partners, employees, agents, consultants, suppliers, contractors and sponsors harmless against any loss or damages, either direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise, arising from its participation in this competition.
- If the organisers are required by any legislation or the Minister of Trade and Industry, to alter any aspect of the competition or to terminate the competition as a result of changes in legislation, the organisers will have the right to terminate this competition with immediate effect and without notice of such. In such event, all entrants shall have no recourse or claim of any nature whatsoever against the organisers, its agents, contractors and/or sponsors.
- The organiser reserves the right to carry out reasonable due diligence to confirm eligibility and help ensure that the use of any such person in advertising or publicity for the competition will not bring the organiser or any of the organiser’s brands into public disrepute, contempt, scandal or ridicule or reflect unfavourably on the competition as determined by the organiser in its sole discretion.
- Entrants, through their participation in the competition, grant organiser the right to use their entry submission in the form of their tip or idea in future promotional activity, free of charge.
- The organiser assumes no responsibility whatsoever for any entry that has been left out from participation for any reason.
- By entering into the competition, the entrants and prize winners agree and grant permission to have their names, opinions and / or submissions published by Old Mutual on any website or any other similar medium in electronic or printed format. All entrants consent to their names so published by Old Mutual, and agree that they will not hold Old Mutual liable in any way for publishing their names and opinions in any format whatsoever. Entrants are aware that they may access the personal information that Old Mutual holds and request Old Mutual to correct any errors or to delete this information. Entrants may also request Old Mutual at any time to remove their names from any website on which personal information is published by Old Mutual. Old Mutual will never publish any email addresses or any contact telephone numbers of any entrants or prize winners. To view our full privacy notice, visit our website on http://www.oldmutual.co.za
OLD MUTUAL REWARDS PARTNERS
Terms & Conditions