Ta-da!! YEI’s Editor’s Choice –
Fabulous Winery in the Western Cape.
Take advantage of this winery’s wonderful offer to South African seniors
and enter their fab competition as well.
The YEI Editor just loves this winery that caters to South African seniors
with their wonderful offer crafted especially for you!
And don’t forget to enter the great competition below.
Bonnievale Wines is one of the largest South African Wineries, and is a must visit destination. Think of them as the friend you love to visit in the countryside. You will be welcomed to their tasting room for a real wine experience that is truly unpretentious. Only the very best of each vintage is bottled, assuring quality for the wine lover. Their wines, which have been made for more than half a century, are as welcoming and soothing as the beautiful valley of Bonnievale that produces them.
Bonnievale Wines is nestled between the Langeberg and Riviersonderend Mountains – the perfect destination for a day out, or a mid-week break! The fertile land on which Bonnievale Wines sits, boasts a variety of micro-climates, thanks to the combination of geology, geography and climate. The varied terroir can be tasted in the grapes produced at Bonnievale which make their wines fruitier in nature with lovely tropical, citrus, gooseberry and guava flavours.
Bonnievale Wines’ winemakers have a strict policy of ‘only bottling the best’ and Bonnievale Wines has managed to establish a reputation for consistently over-delivering on quality. To the point that wines from Bonnievale have excelled in recent competitions. The team’s efforts have produced no less than 32 medals, including one Double Gold and 13 Gold medals. The top-performing wines across all the shows were the Bonnievale River Collection Chardonnay 2018 and Sauvignon Blanc 2018.
No wonder Bonnievale’s customers keep coming back!
And on that note, you are invited to visit the winery to taste Bonnievale’s wines!
The more, the merrier!!
Research suggests that drinking a glass of wine a day
can sharpen the memory of those aged 60plus.
(YEI would be negligent if we didn’t qualify the above by saying –
please be aware of the health benefits and risks associated with drinking).
But for those who love good wine, here’s a competition just for you!
One YEI winner will win 2 bottles of your choice of the River Collection
redeemable on your next visit to Bonnievale Wines
Please see Ts and Cs below.
What percentage discount do YEI members receive
on wine purchases at Bonnievale Wines?
Click here for the clue
Click here to enter online
Discount voucher for YEI members
And it keeps getting better and better!
If you are a pensioner and a You’ve Earned It member,
take the YEI discount voucher with on your next visit to Bonnievale Wines
and get a substantial discount on your wine purchases.
Click here to download and print your YEI discount voucher
Terms and conditions:
- This YEI competition is only open to You’ve Earned It members
- By entering this competition, you agree to become a subscriber to the YEI FREE fortnightly newsletter.
- If you are not a YEI member, you may subscribe here.
- The winner will be contacted directly by YEI, via phone and/or email.
- The name of the winner will be forwarded to the organiser of the competition;
- The winner of the competition will win 2 bottles of their choice of the River Collection redeemable on their next visit to Bonnievale Wines;
- The winner will make arrangements with the organisers as to when they will next be visiting Bonnievale Wines;
- The name of the winner will be announced in the YEI newsletter, the YEI website and on the YEI Facebook page.
- The prize may not be exchanged for cash.
- No correspondence will be entered into with entrants of competitions.
- By entering this competition the participant agrees to the terms and conditions.
Closing date for all entries: 12h00 – Friday 29 March 2019