The lucky YEI winner of this completely awesome
competition could lose their heart to the Dargle Valley
in the KZN Midlands, but it’s worth it!!
Come on, try your luck at winning this fabulous prize!!
A dream break at Copperleigh Trout Cottage
could be yours for the taking,
if you were to win this fantastic competition!
This awesome prize, valued at close to R2000.00, includes:
2 night mid-week stay for 2 people, on a self-catering basis.
Please see Ts and Cs below
Click here to enter online
Don’t forget to answer this question:
Which dam does Copperleigh Trout Cottage overlook?
(Click here for a clue)
Closing date for all entries: 12h00 Tuesday 30 April 2019
T’s and C’s:
- This YEI competition is only open to You’ve Earned It members
- By entering this competition, you agree to receive the YEI FREE fortnightly newsletter.
- If you are not a YEI member, you may subscribe here.
- The prize is valid between 1 May and 1 September 2019;
The winner will have the option of extending his/her stay for a maximum of three additional nights at a 15% senior discount;
- The prize is not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash;
- Booking is essential and subject to availability at time of booking;
- The prize includes 2 nights accommodation mid-week – on a self-catering basis.
- The winner will be contacted directly by YEI, via email;
- The winner’s contact details will be sent to the sponsor by YEI; the winner will make arrangements directly with Copperleigh Trout Cottage regarding the booking of the accommodation;
- The name of the winner will be announced on the WIN with YEI page, in the YEI Newsletter and on the YEI Facebook page.
- No correspondence will be entered into with entrants of competitions.
- By entering this competition the participant agrees to the terms and conditions.
Overlooking the calm waters of Mavela Dam in the heart of the KZN Midlands of South Africa, Copperleigh Trout Cottage is a beautifully decorated modern self-catering home, perfect for a family or friends getaway to the countryside.
Mavela Dam is well known and loved by local fly fisherman, and is a popular spot to fish for trout. Limited access means that there are no crowds to spoil the experience, and you can relax and enjoy the quiet solitude whilst casting away all your cares.
Located on one of the Midlands Meander routes, you will be treated to amazing views of the wonderful upper Dargle countryside. Rolling green hills in summer, give way to golden fields in winter with spectacular sunsets for you to enjoy, while relaxing outside on the wooden deck.
For further information on Copperleigh Trout Cottage,
and their special senior citizen rate,
please click here.
Terms & Conditions