London is often top of one’s bucket list.
Whether you’re looking for an all-inclusive holiday, a trip to visit grandchildren, or you are looking to experience that ultimate Winter Wonderland break in the Northern Hemisphere, take a look at YEI Travel’s first special offer – Destination: London!
So much to do and see in London! Senior adventurers are spoilt for choice with a great range of cultural and scenic highlights.
Here’s the offer:
Travel Dates: 15 January – 31 March 2018
Book by: 30 November 2017
- Return flights from Johannesburg to London
- 4 nights accommodation at the 4* Corus Hyde Park Hotel
- Breakfast only
- A Madame Tussauds pass (includes unrestricted admissions into the main Madame Tussauds attraction, Marvel and the Star Wars experience).
- A 15GBP London Oyster Card.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
Travel insurance , meals and drinks not specified and anything of a personal nature not mentioned above.
- Please contact us for flights from Cape Town and Durban.
- Surcharges might apply for weekend departures.
Terms and Conditions:
Prices are based on two people sharing and is subject to change and availability.
R16 747 per person
- In an attempt to reduce airport noise, OP Tambo airport will no longer make domestic boarding announcements, saving the loudspeaker for other irregularities like system failures and security risks. Passengers should therefore take note of their boarding gates and times on the screens and not rely on being called to their boarding gates.
- From 1 December 2017 Kulula passengers will have to pay for their in-flight snacks with either a credit or debit card. The airlines will no longer accept cash for in-flight purchases.
YEI has a registered Travel Professional – Patsy Lombard
Please send an email to YEI at email@example.com with your name and contact details, and the subject line – Special offer. Destination – London! Patsy will contact you in this regard.
If this article was of interest to you, consider reading the following: