Have you ever wanted to witness
the Great Migration in person?
Well, now is the time to do just that
– and at a great price with FCT Senior Travel!
FCT Senior Travel celebrates its 25th anniversary in 2020
and they have amazing new tours on offer
– including the once-in-a-lifetime Great Migration Safari!
Great Migration Safari – High Season
February/March is considered “PRIME MIGRATION TIME” in the Serengeti,
plus the mass birth which is referred to as “The Dropping of The Babies”!
What you can expect from the Great Migration tour:
– Fly over clear blue waters and arrive in Zanzibar. We join our chartered flight to Arusha.
– Visit Lake Manyara National Park, which is known for its variety of wildlife species and wonderful elephant sightings. The park is also famous for its tree-climbing lions.
– The Kirumuru Manyara Lodge is situated in the Great Rift Valley, which stretches from the Red Sea to the Indian Ocean at Mozambique.
– We travel to the Ngorongoro Conservation area which encompasses the world’s famous Ngorongoro Crater and The Great Serengeti. We continue to the Serengeti National Park for the ultimate Serengeti experience with a good chance to see lion, cheetah, elephant, various antelope species, and, of course, the movement of the Great Migration – a million wildebeest and thousands upon thousands of zebra. It is the most spectacular sighting, something that stays with you for life.
– Spend a full day criss-crossing the Serengeti, following the activity of the migration in one of the world’s greatest wildlife parks.
– We spend time at the world famous Ngorongoro Crater – one of God’s gifts to the planet!
– Have a picnic by the Hippo Pool and spot some of the largest bull elephants in Africa today. We also have a chance of sighting the highly endangered black rhino.
– We travel with our chartered flight back to the magical spice island of Zanzibar.
– We visit Stone Town, Arabic architecture, and a spice plantation.
Tour Package includes:
– Service of professional tour leaders
– International & internal airfares
– Professional English-speaking Tanzanian Driver/Guides
– All accommodation with private en-suite bathroom
– All meals as shown on the itinerary (full board)
– 4 x 4 safari cruiser with window seat for all and open stand-up viewing hatches
– All game activities as shown
– All park and entrance fees
– All gratuities
– All transfers
– Bottled water in safari vehicles
– Airport taxes
– Visa fees / application (a visa is NOT required for South African passport holders)
– Visa required for all other passport holders,
approximately US$50 – US$100 (depending on passport type)
– Travel & Medical insurance
– Items of a personal nature, laundry, gifts, etc.
– COMPULSORY: Yellow fever shots and malaria medication
Priced from R65,500 per person sharing
(this may vary for each departure province)
BOOKINGS NOW OPEN!
Tour brochure for 2020 tours will be available from 1 September 2019
– tours fill up very fast, so don’t miss out.
Contact us for detailed itineraries and booking procedures.
If you would prefer a break with FCT Senior Travel a little closer to home, then why not consider one of these packages?
– Kruger Breakaway
– Garden Route
– Cape Town
Or for those who want to travel further afield,
there a many more great options:
– Tanzania – Serengeti
– Botswana, Okavango Delta and Victoria Falls
– Namibia (North and South)
– Netherlands – during tulip season
– Austria, Germany & Oberammergau (Passion Play)
– Maluti Meander
– Roundabout Tour – including Kruger National Park, Swaziland, and St Lucia
Quote ‘YEI’ when making a reservation and receive R200 off the tour price per person!
CALL HEAD OFFICE: 051 436 5356
CALL CAPE TOWN: 021 554 3539
Our motto: “Personal Service and affordability!”