Book a trip to remember
at a price you will truly appreciate.
Make Forever Swadini your next holiday destination
with this incredible pensioner’s package.
Waking up to the mesmerising Forever Swadini mountain in the morning takes your breath away. As does enjoying a warm cup of coffee, while watching the kudus roam freely on the resort, so it is not surprising that this resort is known for its tranquil setting in the Blyde River Nature Reserve.
Swadini is a destination ideal for both the adventurous and leisure traveller,
whether travelling as an individual, couple or group.
Swadini has a variety of activities to choose from, such as cold and warm swimming pools, mini golf, trips on the Blyde Dam, volleyball, tennis court, seven beautiful hiking trails, aerial trails and horseback riding. Facilities include charming picnic areas, a restaurant, supermarket, dogbox bar, liquor store, ATM facilities, car wash, and laundromat, to name only a few.
Due to the location of the resort, guests also have plenty of options to explore, such as the Kruger National Park, Hot Air Balloon Rides, Klaserie Dam Fishing, Reptile Centre, Elephant Whispers Hazyview, Hesc-Cheetah Project, Jessica the Hippo, African Dreams Horse Safari’s, Silk Car Museum and Spa, Mountain View Game Drives and Game Walks, and so much more.
Over and above being a tranquil holiday destination with plenty to do, Forever Swadini also has their annual Langarm Boeremusiek Festival coming up on 9 November 2019.
Thereafter, from 20 to 31 December 2019,
they will host their annual Innikloof Musiekfees.
Swadini Exclusive Pensioner’s Package
Enjoy a five-day stay with this pensioner exclusive
which can accommodate one to six people.
The exclusive includes:
– Accommodation in a self-catering chalet from a Sunday to a Thursday.
– Breakfasts and dinners every day for the duration of the stay.
– Two lunch packs per person only during the stay, ideal for a picnic.
– One entry ticket per person into the Kruger National Park.
– One boat trip per person on the Blyde Dam.
– One entry ticket per person into the Moholoholo Rehabilitation Centre.
– Unlimited complimentary mini golf.
– Access to the heated swimming pool.
This Swadini Exclusive Pensioner’s Package
comes at the following discounted rates:
– One person – R6,400
– Two people sharing a self-catering Chalet – R8,125
– Three people sharing a self-catering Chalet – R9,850
– Four people sharing a self-catering Chalet – R11,575
– Five people sharing a self-catering Chalet – R13,300
– Six people sharing a self-catering Chalet – R15,025
Terms and Conditions
This offer is only valid from 1 May 2019 to 30 November 2019,
excluding school holidays and long weekends.
Subject to availability and cannot be used in conjunction with another special.
This special is non-refundable and non-transferable.
Any extras are for your own account.
For more information about this package,
please contact +27 (0) 15 795 5141 or +27 (0) 76 634 1170.
Stay up to date with all things Swadini by liking their Facebook page HERE.
You’ve Earned It Member’s Testimonial
“Just wanted to let you know how much we enjoyed the eight night winter camping special at Swadini. It was absolutely beautiful. Not only the mountains and the river and the dam, but also the fun activities in and around the resort that kept the kids entertained the whole time. In fact, after the eight night stay we added an extra night! Just didn’t want to go home. Keep it up! Hope to go again soon!”
G. Du Toit from Nelspruit.