When last did you experience spectacular views, wide open spaces and wonderful tranquillity on offer at CapeNature’s reserves?
Why not reward yourself with great discounts
from Monday to Sunday throughout the year?
Our nature reserves offer an array of activities like birding, easy leisure hikes and natural beauty for every age and interest. Camp or stay at your choice of eco-cabins, bush lodges and comfortable cottages, all self-catering.
Explore the Winelands
Pick up a map at the entrance or the reception office at Jonkershoek Nature Reserve, and explore the beauty of the Eerste Waterval – an easy 3km hike that’s perfect for all age groups. While you’re there, why not make a day of it and picnic at the Assegaaibosch Nature Reserve, or go mountain biking and take a refreshing dip in the Eerste River?
Head up the West Coast
The Cederberg Nature Reserve boasts 48 magical campsites and a number of fully equipped self-catering cottages, and Matiesrivier Nature Reserve is less than 40km away. The impressive Stadsaal Cave, rare San rock art and a world renowned rock climbing site are just some of the many family-friendly attractions you’ll find in the area.
Feel at Home in the Karoo
Wild and unexplored, the Anysberg Nature Reserve offers a world of adventure, activities, animals and plants for kids to discover. Known as one of the darkest places on earth, Anysberg is ideal for star-gazing, giving your little ones something to brag about at school. The two-day horse trail will take you far into the reserve, and you can also rent a mountain bike.
Meander through the Garden Route
A recipient of a Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence award, Robberg Nature Reserve is known for its breath-taking landscapes, abundance of birdlife, and the charming Fountain Shack – the perfect overnight seaside hideaway. The Gap circuit trail is the shortest hiking trail and features a variety of plant and animal life waiting to be explored – ideal for kids with plenty of energy to burn.
If you’re a South African resident in possession
of a valid ID, and you’re 60 or older,
you qualify for CapeNature’s senior citizen discount
of 30% off all self-catering and camping facilities
The full terms and conditions are:
- This discount applies to everyone age 60 and up
- This discount is applicable from Monday to Sunday throughout the year EXCLUDING Easter school holidays (including Easter weekend) and December/January school holidays
- The discount on normal tariffs will only apply if the qualifying senior citizen makes the booking in their name
- The discount will only apply if the client books via our call centre. Senior citizen discounts cannot be booked via online booking
- Offer only valid to South African residents in possession of a valid SA ID
- Only one (1) unit per person or couple will be considered for the discount
- Ensure that you request the discount when you make your booking as discounts cannot be calculated after the booking has been confirmed
- All rates are subject to availability
- Conservation Fees: All visitors to CapeNature Reserves pay a daily conservation fee when accessing the nature reserves. These conservation fees are paid in advance with your reservation.
- Visitors with a valid Wild Card are exempted from the daily conservation fee
To make your booking, please contact our call centre at:
Tel: 021 483 0190