[holo_row margin_top=”-4″ margin_bottom=”20″ padding_top=”” padding_bottom=”” border_top=”1″ border_bottom=”1″ border_left=”1″ border_right=”1″ boxed=”undefined” unique_id=”holo_row-6982″][holo_column size=”col-sm-12″][holo_divider margin_top=”-15″ margin_bottom=”20″ type=”type1″ unique_id=”holo_divider-4243″]Terms and conditions[/holo_divider][/holo_column][/holo_row][holo_row margin_top=”” margin_bottom=”20″ padding_top=”” padding_bottom=”” border_top=”1″ border_bottom=”1″ border_left=”1″ border_right=”1″ boxed=”1″ unique_id=”holo_row-4730″][holo_column size=”col-sm-12″][holo_text margin_top=”” margin_bottom=”20″ unique_id=”holo_text-4079″]
Welcome to the YEI website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using this site. By using this site, you signify that you agree to these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, please do not use this website.
CHANGES TO TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- YEI reserves the right to amend, revise and/or update portions of or the whole of these terms and conditions from time to time. Changes to these terms and conditions will take effect upon such changes being posted to this website. It is the user’s obligation to check the current terms and conditions of this website each time you make use of this service. The user’s continued use of this website following the posting of changes or updates will be considered notice of the user’s acceptance to abide by and be bound by the current version of the terms and conditions. Any previous versions will be superseded by the current version.
- YEI owns the copyright to the pages, documents and information in this website, identified as https://youve-earned-it.co.za. No part of these pages, documents or information may be reproduced, stored or transmitted in any form or by any means without the prior express consent of YEI. You are authorised only to browse the website, and may download, store or make copies for private use only.
INFORMATION ON WEBSITE, EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY, DISCLAIMER
- The information contained in this website is general in nature and has been compiled from a variety of sources.
- The information in the YEI Directory is intended solely as a mechanism to provide you with access to a database of Service Providers, as listed in the designated categories on the website. The listed information has been directly received from the business, service provider or establishment concerned. In the case of YEI Classifieds, the information as it pertains to pensioner deals has been lifted from the relevant website. The information provided does not mean that YEI recommends one Service Provider over any other, or that it recommends these Service Providers over any others who are not listed on its website. YEI has not personally visited the businesses, service providers and establishments featured in this website. Therefore, it is highly recommended that you request references prior to making a commitment with a particular business.
- This information provided is not intended to substitute the expertise, judgment or recommendation of your professional advisor or any other person offering services similar to the listed Service Providers. You are at all times (where applicable) advised to consult the appropriate professional. (See Disclaimer)
- YEI shall not be responsible nor be held liable in any way whatsoever for any loss or damage of whatsoever nature and howsoever arising and occasioned by the use of the information presented on this website or from your use of the services of any Service Provider listed on this website.
- YEI, its owning Members, partners, employees, agents, representatives and/or members are not responsible for any decisions you may make resulting from the use of the information on this website.
- YEI shall not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you of whatsoever nature or howsoever arising resulting from any act or omission of YEI, its owning Member, partners, employees, agents and/or members, the Service Providers, including but not limited to, negligence, wilful conduct or misconduct.
- You hereby indemnify and hold YEI, its owning Members, partners, employees, agents, representatives and/or members, harmless against all loss or damages suffered or sustained by you, actual or contingent, including, without limitation, any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive damages, including damages for loss of profits, loss of business or downtime, whether in an action arising out of contract, statute, or otherwise arising out of or relating to the use of, or inability to use, this website, the information contained therein or the services of the Service Providers.
- We cannot guarantee that this website will be free of viruses or other defects, and therefore YEI cannot be held responsible for any technical problems that you may have as a result of your use of this website.
- You accordingly agree that your use of this website is entirely at your own risk.
- YEI seeks to ensure the accuracy of data or information contained in this website. All reasonable efforts have been made to ensure that information is accurate and up-to-date at the time of inclusion. It is possible that information could contain errors, be incomplete and/or could become outdated, and therefore YEI shall not be liable to any person or entity for use or reliance of any inaccurate information or opinions conveyed in this website.
- It is recommended that prospective users of any advertised product liaise directly with the relevant Service Provider to confirm any information that they seek to rely on.
LINKS TO EXTERNAL WEBSITES
- Links from our site to external websites does not mean that we endorse these websites. YEI has taken reasonable steps to ensure that it complies with the provisions of the Protection of Personal Information Act, 2013 (POPI). YEI cannot confirm that external websites are POPI compliant. We advise you to be cautious when accessing external websites. YEI is not responsible for the content of external websites, and provides links to external websites purely as a convenience and for your information. YEI is not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, in any way, for the content, use or inability to use or access any linked websites or any links contained in a linked website. Access to such websites is at your own risk.
- Any prices quoted on this website are subject to change without notification and at the discretion of the Service Provider.
- Your privacy is of utmost importance to us and we are committed to maintaining the privacy of the users. We use the information we collect on our sites to make our services the best they can be and to enhance your overall experience. We do not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others. We comply with the requirements of POPI.
- Should you no longer wish to receive any communication from this website, please send an email with “unsubscribe” in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org
USE OF WEBSITE
- Users shall not use this website for any illegal purposes and in particular, agree that you shall not send, use, copy, post or allow any posting which is defamatory or obscene, or which is abusive, indecent or in breach of the privacy of any person or statutory legislation.
- You agree not to send any unsolicited promotional or advertising material, spam or similar material or any volume messages that may interfere with the operation of this website or with the enjoyment of this website by other visitors.
- You hereby indemnify YEI and hold it harmless against any costs, claims, losses and damages (including legal fees for an attorney and own client scale) incurred by, suffered by, or awarded against YEI as a result of your misuse of this website or your breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- In the event that you have any claim of whatsoever nature and howsoever arising against any Service Provider, you hereby waive and indemnify YEI from all claims of whatsoever nature and howsoever arising relating to that dispute.
- YEI has the right to take whatever action it considers appropriate to preserve the security of this site or transactions performed on it. YEI is entitled to suspend your access to this website without notice to you.
- This website has security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under its’ control. Despite these efforts, YEI cannot guarantee that a hacker will not obtain access to communications between you and the website.
- YEI will make every effort to keep the Service available at all times. However, you acknowledge that we make no guarantees, of whatsoever nature, in respect of the availability of the Service and that we will not be liable to you or any other party whatsoever in respect of any loss or damages suffered as a result of the unavailability of the Service for any reason whatsoever.
- The website carries property advertisements, news, reviews and other content independently published by third parties on the website. The website is not involved in the buying, selling or development of the property process and must not be considered to be an agent, buyer and/or a developer with respect to the use of the website.
- You’ve Earned It shall not be responsible for any user entering into agreements or making decision whatever nature in connection with the posting of property ads, property information, personal owned property information, use of financial calculators and/or the contents thereof and/or any other information obtained on the website.
- Whilst You’ve Earned It has taken reasonable measures to ensure the integrity of the website and its contents, no warranty, whether express or implied, is given that the website will operate error-free or that any files, downloads or applications available via the website are free of viruses, trojans, bombs, time-locks or any other data, code or harmful mechanisms which has the ability to corrupt or affect the operation of your system.
- In no event shall You’ve Earned It, and/or any third party contributors of material to the website be liable for any costs, expenses, losses and damages of any nature (whether direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential) arising out of or in any way connected with your use of the website, your inability to use the website and/or the operational failure of the website, and whether or not such costs, expenses, losses and damages are based on contract, delict, strict liability or otherwise.
- Insofar as the website contains links to any other internet websites, you acknowledge and agree that You’ve Earned It does not have control over any such website and You’ve Earned It shall therefore not be liable in any way for the contents of any such linked website, nor for any costs, expenses, losses or damages of any nature whatsoever arising from your access and/or use of any such website. In addition to the above the following terms and conditions apply.
- In the following, “material” includes any text, photographs, floor plans or other material prepared and submitted by any third party service provider on your behalf.
- You’ve Earned It is not, and does not hold itself out to be:
- an estate agent generally, or an “estate agent” as defined and contemplated in the Estate Agency Affairs Act, 1976, as amended, or any replacement legislation, in particular; or
- an attorney, conveyancer, financial or tax advisor, mortgage bond originator, or valuer.
- You’ve Earned It has no power as agent or otherwise to negotiate or conclude any agreement on your behalf, and no such power must be inferred. You are liable for all obligations and consequences howsoever arising from your negotiation or conclusion of any agreement pursuant to the use of the Listing Service. You are strongly urged to make detailed enquiries about any party that you intend negotiating or contracting with, and to obtain advice from a qualified professional before concluding any contract.
- You use the Listing Service at your own risk.
- When using the Listing Service you may not submit any material that:
- is unlawful;
- is harmful to minors;
- is fraudulent, false or misleading;
- infringes any third party intellectual property, personal, confidentiality, or other rights; or
- is defamatory or obscene.
- You are solely responsible for all material that you submit and any consequences that may result from your submission. You’ve Earned It has the right (but not the obligation), in its sole discretion and without notice, to refuse or to delete any material that You’ve Earned It in its sole discretion considers to be in breach of these terms and conditions.
- You must submit all material in the format and detail determined by You’ve Earned It from time to time.
- You’ve Earned It has the right (but not the obligation), without notice:
- to monitor and moderate all material submitted on the Listing Service; and
- to refuse or to restrict any user’s use of the Listing Service, temporarily or permanently.
- You’ve Earned It:
- is not responsible for the accuracy of any material that is submitted; and
- does not endorse any material submitted or product listed, and no such endorsement must be inferred, or claimed by you.
- You grant You’ve Earned It a perpetual, royalty-free, transferable right to publish all material submitted by you.
- You must comply with all applicable laws, including (without limitation) the Consumer Protection Act, 2008 (in particular, sections 29 to 39 of that act) and the Alienation of Land Act, 1981.
- If you instruct You’ve Earned It to contract with any third party to prepare and submit material on your behalf,
- You’ve Earned It is not liable to you for any damages or costs howsoever arising as a result of any act or omission on the part of the third party, including (without limitation) any deficiency in the material, or damage or loss incurred at your premises when the third party renders the service; and you indemnify You’ve Earned It accordingly.
- You agree to pay all fees and other amounts charged by You’ve Earned It for using the Listing Service from time to time. If you fail to pay the fees when due,
- You’ve Earned It may (without prejudice to any other rights it may have), without notice, suspend your use of the Listing Service temporarily or permanently. Fees are not refundable.
- The opinions and comments expressed in this website are those of the author or reader concerned, and are not held by YEI unless specifically specified.
- YEI is not a licensed financial or professional services provider. The information and material in this website is not to be construed as advice, and YEI would highly recommend that should you require any financial, investment, tax, legal, medical or any advice of a professional nature, that you consult your own professional adviser to obtain independent advice in keeping with your own particular situation.
- YEI reserves the sole right to accept, reject, suspend or discontinue listings and/or content in its entirety at our sole discretion and without explanation, if we believe that such listing or content may be detrimental to the welfare of our readers and/or is not suitable as the type of benefits/discounts/services which we aim and/or are allowed to list.
- Should you encounter any untoward or unscrupulous dealings with any service provider listed in this website, please advise us immediately, as YEI would not wish to be associated with a business of this kind.
- On the flip side, if you wish to award accolades to any establishment or business, please advise us, so this can be drawn to the attention of the readers.
- These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and YEI regarding your access to and your use of this website.
- YEI’s failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision hereof shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
- In using this site, you undertake to conform to generally acceptable Internet etiquette and to abide by prevailing law.