Skip to main content


Registered property owners who are pensioners may apply for a reduction of rates, subject to certain criteria. Pensioner’s rebate application forms are available from any municipal Customer Service Centre.

The process of applying for a rebate varies from category to category so it is important to check out each section carefully and follow the steps outlined. ​Some rebates are awarded automatically while you will have to apply for others.