Kagga Kamma Nature Reserve welcomes seniors for a captivating breakaway into the Cederberg region of the Western Cape.
Nestled between dramatic rock formations with views of endless fynbos plains, Kagga Kamma provides a tranquil breakaway back into nature’s embrace. Watch the sunrise, casting swirls of pastel hues into the morning air, with a hot cup of coffee or soothing tea.
Discover hidden gems of San and Khoi rock art, prolific birdlife or any number of interesting critters while exploring the Nature Reserve. Enjoy the crisp taste of the Cape Winelands finest as the night sky opens up overhead with millions of stars across the belt of the Milky Way.
A Kagga Kamma Nature Reserve adventure means stepping into another world and discovering a whole new perspective.
South African seniors, over the age of 60, can claim a 45% discount on any standard package during high season, for midweek stays!
Journey to Kagga Kamma for a sojourn of tranquillity and peace.
Utter bliss awaits in a Cave or Hut Suite, complete with homely comforts, bathroom amenities and a coffee or tea station, so you can rise early to enjoy a warm beverage with a breath-taking view.
A range of excursions are available to experience the very best of what this region offers, while a refreshing swimming pool, world-class spa and an outdoor Boma dining experience set the scene for a relaxing break.
Reservations: +27 (0) 21 872 4343
Require further information?
Want to make a booking?
Have an enquiry?
Please complete the following form
and Kagga Kamma will get back to you as soon as they can.
Terms and conditions:
- Only South African Citizens over the age of 60 qualify for this 45% discount off Rack Rates for accommodation, subject to availability and only valid from Sunday to Thursday, between September and April
- This discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or special and cannot be redeemed for cash
- Seniors discount on our standard accommodation packages only:
- Bed and Breakfast: air-conditioned room with en-suite bathroom and breakfast daily
- Dinner, Bed and Breakfast: air-conditioned room with en-suite bathroom, breakfast and dinner daily
- Full Board: air-conditioned room with en-suite bathroom, breakfast, lunch, dinner and two excursions (Rock Art Tour, Sundowner Tour, Morning Nature Drive or Late Night Nature Drive) per person, per day
- This offer is applicable to Hut and Standard Cave Suites only
- Rock Art Tour, Sundowner Tour, Morning Nature Drive or Late Night Nature Drive, Stargazing Tour, Quad Bike Adventures and Kagga Kamma Spa treatments are for guests’ own account
- All rates are per person per night sharing in ZAR (South African Rand)
- Children are welcome at Kagga Kamma Nature Reserve. Kindly enquire about our rates for children
- No pets allowed
- 1% TOMSA levy and 15% VAT included
- Rates are non-commissionable
- Cancellation policy applies
General Terms and Conditions apply
Accommodation, Camping and Caravanning, Discounts for Seniors, Kagga Kamma, Senior Citizen Travel, Travel, YEI, You've Earned It