Kagga Kamma Nature Reserve welcomes seniors for a captivating breakaway into the Cederberg region of the Western Cape.
Nestled between dramatic rock formations with views of endless fynbos plains, Kagga Kamma provides a tranquil breakaway back into nature’s embrace. Watch the sunrise, casting swirls of pastel hues into the morning air, with a hot cup of coffee or soothing tea.
Discover hidden gems of San and Khoi rock art, prolific birdlife or any number of interesting critters while exploring the Nature Reserve. Enjoy the crisp taste of the Cape Winelands finest as the night sky opens up overhead with millions of stars across the belt of the Milky Way.
A Kagga Kamma Nature Reserve adventure means stepping into another world and discovering a whole new perspective.
South African seniors, over the age of 60, can claim a 45% discount on any standard package during high season, for midweek stays!
Journey to Kagga Kamma for a sojourn of tranquillity and peace.
Utter bliss awaits in a Cave or Hut Suite, complete with homely comforts, bathroom amenities and a coffee or tea station, so you can rise early to enjoy a warm beverage with a breath-taking view.
A range of excursions are available to experience the very best of what this region offers, while a refreshing swimming pool, world-class spa and an outdoor Boma dining experience set the scene for a relaxing break.
Reservations: +27 (0) 21 872 4343
The rugged and undiscovered wilderness which is home to the Nature Reserve makes Kagga Kamma a bucket-list destination for camping enthusiasts. Secluded and set against the backdrop of fascinating rock formations, the camping grounds provide for an environment conducive to digital detoxing.
Step into a traditional camping scene, complete with ablutions and refreshing swimming pool at Swartrug, exclusivity at Klipspringer or experience the rugged and remote wilderness at Bobbejaanskrans or Tierkloof campsite, where nothing but sprawling landscape and endless starry skies await; these two campsites are only accessible with a 4×4.
*Senior’s discount is not available at our campsites due to the existing low rates. Visit the Kagga Kamma website for more information.
Require further information?
Want to make a booking?
Have an enquiry?
Please complete the following form
and Kagga Kamma will get back to you as soon as they can.
Facebook Page: facebook.com/KaggaKamma
Contact Number: +27 (0) 21 872 4343
E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and conditions:
- Only South African Citizens over the age of 60 qualify for this 45% discount off Rack Rates for accommodation, subject to availability and only valid from Sunday to Thursday, between September and April
- This discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or special and cannot be redeemed for cash
- Seniors discount on our standard accommodation packages only:
- Bed and Breakfast: air-conditioned room with en-suite bathroom and breakfast daily
- Dinner, Bed and Breakfast: air-conditioned room with en-suite bathroom, breakfast and dinner daily
- Full Board: air-conditioned room with en-suite bathroom, breakfast, lunch, dinner and two excursions (Rock Art Tour, Sundowner Tour, Morning Nature Drive or Late Night Nature Drive) per person, per day
- This offer is applicable to Hut and Standard Cave Suites only
- Rock Art Tour, Sundowner Tour, Morning Nature Drive or Late Night Nature Drive, Stargazing Tour, Quad Bike Adventures and Kagga Kamma Spa treatments are for guests’ own account
- All rates are per person per night sharing in ZAR (South African Rand)
- Children are welcome at Kagga Kamma Nature Reserve. Kindly enquire about our rates for children
- No pets allowed
- 1% TOMSA levy and 15% VAT included
- Rates are non-commissionable
- Cancellation policy applies
General Terms and Conditions apply
- Senior’s discount is not available at our campsites due to the existing low rates. Visit the Kagga Kamma website for more information.
- Guests to supply their own camping gear including tent or 4×4 caravan, bedding, amenities and self-catering facilities.
- There is no cell phone reception or Wi-Fi at the Campsites. Kindly visit the Restaurant, Bar or Reception to make use of the free Wi-Fi facilities.
- Please note that bookings for the Restaurant or Spa are essential, and need to be made at least one day in advance.
- Hiking Trails, Mountain Biking Trails and 4×4 Trails are available, kindly inform Reception when planning an excursion.
- Rock Art Tour, Sundowner Tour, Morning Nature Drive or Late Night Nature Drive, Stargazing Tour, Quad Bike Adventures and Kagga Kamma Spa treatments are for guests’ own account.
- All rates are per person, per night in ZAR (South African Rand).
- Kindly note that a conservation fee is charged per vehicle booked to make use of a campsite. This fee is dedicated to Nature Reserve maintenance and wildlife care.
General Terms and Conditions apply