Kagga Kamma Nature Reserve is an enchanting retreat nestled in the heart of the Cederberg Mountains in the Western Cape. For those who appreciate the allure of ancient landscapes and cultural wisdom, this hidden gem promises an unparalleled escape filled with tranquility and rejuvenation.
Awake to the sound of nothing more than the gentle rustle of the wind in the leaves, and endless captivating views over the rugged landscape. Kagga Kamma offers a unique experience: one of time seemingly standing still, allowing guests to reestablish a connection with nature, and with themselves. Surrounded by the awe-inspiring beauty of distinctive, towering rock formations, starlit skies, and the tranquil quietness of the wilderness; visitors experience a unique and timeless atmosphere.
Experience the wonders of the Koue Bokkeveld through a range of adventures and excursions designed to cater to the pace and interests of every guest. Whether it’s a guided nature drive, stargazing under the expansive African sky, or exploring the terrain on foot, or on a scenic drive; there’s an activity to appeal to every taste Discover the rich history of the Khoi and San people who once inhabited this region, as you travel back in time on a fascinating guided Rock Art Tour.
Seniors SAVE UP TO 45% on Midweek stays
For South African seniors, over the age of 60, a midweek stay becomes even more enticing with savings of up to 45%. The accommodation blends seamlessly with the natural surroundings while providing modern conveniences. From open-air suites to caves and huts, each dwelling is designed to ensure a comfortable and peaceful stay.
Find out more about this mesmerising holiday destination
Require further information?
Want to make a booking?
Have an enquiry?
Please complete the following form
and Kagga Kamma will get back to you as soon as they can.
Facebook Page: facebook.com/KaggaKamma
Reservations: +27 (0) 21 872 4343
E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and conditions:
- Only South African Citizens over the age of 60 qualify for this 45% discount off Rack Rates for accommodation, subject to availability and only valid from Sunday to Thursday, between September and April
- This discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or special and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Seniors discount on our standard accommodation packages only:
- Bed and Breakfast: air-conditioned room with en-suite bathroom and breakfast daily
- Dinner, Bed and Breakfast: air-conditioned room with en-suite bathroom, breakfast and dinner daily
- Full Board: air-conditioned room with en-suite bathroom, breakfast, lunch, dinner and two excursions (Rock Art Tour, Sundowner Tour, Morning Nature Drive or Late Night Nature Drive) per person, per day
- This offer is applicable to Hut and Standard Cave Suites only
- Rock Art Tour, Sundowner Tour, Morning Nature Drive or Late Night Nature Drive, Stargazing Tour, Quad Bike Adventures and Kagga Kamma Spa treatments are for guests’ own account
- All rates are per person per night sharing in ZAR (South African Rand)
- Children are welcome at Kagga Kamma Nature Reserve. Kindly enquire about our rates for children
- No pets allowed
- 1% TOMSA levy and 15% VAT included
- Rates are non-commissionable
- Cancellation policy applies
General Terms and Conditions apply
- Senior’s discount is not available at our campsites due to the existing low rates. Visit the Kagga Kamma website for more information.
- Guests to supply their own camping gear including tent or 4×4 caravan, bedding, amenities and self-catering facilities.
- There is no cell phone reception or Wi-Fi at the Campsites. Kindly visit the Restaurant, Bar or Reception to make use of the free Wi-Fi facilities.
- Please note that bookings for the Restaurant or Spa are essential, and need to be made at least one day in advance.
- Hiking Trails, Mountain Biking Trails and 4×4 Trails are available, kindly inform Reception when planning an excursion.
- Rock Art Tour, Sundowner Tour, Morning Nature Drive or Late Night Nature Drive, Stargazing Tour, Quad Bike Adventures and Kagga Kamma Spa treatments are for guests’ own account.
- All rates are per person, per night in ZAR (South African Rand).
- Kindly note that a conservation fee is charged per vehicle booked to make use of a campsite. This fee is dedicated to Nature Reserve maintenance and wildlife care.
General Terms and Conditions apply