Join You’ve Earned It by signing up to receive the FREE YEI Newsletter
What is YEI?
You’ve Earned It is a niche website serving the fastest-growing demographic in South Africa – the over-60s – South African baby boomers, seniors, pensioners and retirees. With a major focus on savings, benefits and discounts to this age group, YEI has become an invaluable resource for seniors in this country
The YEI platform consists of:
- An online senior community plus the ultimate one-stop destination for South African over-60s. I-Pad and mobile friendly.
- Informative and interesting articles that are of huge interest and relevance to this age group. The target market’s interest areas are typically Wealth Management, Healthcare, Travel and Retirement.
- The YEI Directory, which features a myriad of businesses offering discounts and benefits to SA seniors.
- A free fortnightly e-Newsletter, which is sent to YEI subscribers. Click here to see the Newsletter Archives.
- The YEI Facebook page. There is regular engagement with the FB fans around the interesting, informative, visual and interactive content. Click here to see the YEI FB page.
- YEI hosted its first YEI Retirement Workshop in October 2016 in Cape Town. On offer was a line-up of five expert speakers plus a morning packed with relevant information and more. Our plan is to run periodic workshops in Cape Town and Johannesburg.
How to sign up for the YEI Newsletter
We invite you to come and join the over-60 YEI community by subscribing to the FREE fortnightly e-Newsletter. Click here to subscribe.
Comment on articles and advertisers
YEI welcomes comment, debate and discussion on the YEI website. All comments and postings are subject to moderation by the YEI Editor, and will only be made live once approved.
Agreement and Good Practice
By signing up for the YEI Newsletter, you are agreeing to accept communication from YEI.
- Newsletters are sent out fortnightly.
- Very occasionally, YEI will send out an ad hoc mailer
- You can opt out at any time from our Newsletters by clicking on the “Unsubscribe” button
- Your privacy is taken seriously. YEI will not pass your details on to third parties.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.