Unforeseen illness, stroke or accidental injury
are just some of the things that may cause you or your loved ones to struggle with mobility, and the frustration of not being able to move freely in one’s own home
can be the ultimate inconvenience.
Freedom of movement is something that we often take for granted, but recovering from an illness or adjusting to a disability are realities that many of us are sometimes unexpectedly faced with. Whatever the circumstances may be, you may find yourself in a position where it is difficult, or even impossible, for you to climb stairs. Installing a stairlift in your home can restore your ability to move freely without you having to consider relocating, spending large sums of money on carers or having to make other adjustments to your home.
No One Likes Asking for Help
We all value our dignity, and having to ask for help with basic daily tasks is just an annoyance most of us don’t want to deal with. Whatever the specifications of your home or staircase may be, the chances are that there’s a stairlift that will work for you. Stairlifts can be custom fitted for a variety of different types of homes, so even if you feel that your unique space is a tall order, you might be surprised.
Custom Solutions For You
Acorn Stairlifts are state-of-the-art, work on any type of staircase and are geared towards maximum safety. A network of experienced installers can help you equip your house for optimum mobility, affordably and reliably and your stairlift comes with a 12 month warranty for maximum peace of mind. With more than 20 years in business installing stairlifts, Acorn provides a 360 degree service that is grounded in safety, quality control and tried and tested products that will serve you the best possible way for years to come. Contact us for a custom-made solution for your home.
Why buy an Acorn Stairlift
- Over 25 years knowledge and experience with stairlifts.
- Our South African offices are located in Cape Town with a national network of stairlift surveyors and engineers.
- Join the thousands of people who have benefited from our stairlifts worldwide. We are a global, family owned company established in 1992. We have over 1200 employees worldwide.
- We specialise in making stairlifts, stylish, easy to use and affordable. We assemble and export all our stairlifts from our United Kingdom factories to locations all over the world.
- One of our stairlifts is installed every 8 mins somewhere in the world.
Give your LIFE A LIFT with an Acorn Stairlift