We’re proud to announce our partnership with You’ve Earned It, a platform that will enable us to share the wisdom we’ve learned in our 175 years of existence with people who have accomplished great things and who are ready to do more.
We’re passionate about helping our customers achieve their lifetime financial goals and help make their retirement dreams a reality. It’s our mission to become a trusted partner and be the financial coach that will show You’ve Earned It!
Whether you are planning for your retirement or you’re already in retirement, we have the solutions and advice that can ensure a positive financial future.
YEI members can benefit from our exciting competitions, celebrate big milestones with us and gain retirement insights.
Marilyn Hallett, Director of You’ve Earned It says: “One of YEI’s primary objectives is to partner with organisations who offer great benefits and important solutions to seniors, which of course Old Mutual does. Retirement planning, financial education and advice is critical to the senior market. Old Mutual is a known and trusted brand and is well placed to offer SA seniors sound financial advice. Partnering with Old Mutual is an excellent fit with YEI and completely in sync with YEI’s philosophy and primary focus of benefits for seniors.
Retirement is a life event not just an economic event. Partnering with us means that you’re getting a financial adviser and advice with access to tailored, packaged solutions that suit your lifestyle and career or business. It’s important to have a financial coach to guide you in making the right financial decision to enable you to reach your retirement goals and make your dreams come true.
Old Mutual Rewards
We’ll show you how to stretch your money even further when you become a member of Old Mutual Rewards.
You can earn rewards points by:
- Learning more about money and about your own finances through our online assessments and modules
- Becoming money smart with our tools and calculators
You can spend your rewards in different ways:
- Investing your points in certain Old Mutual products that you may already own
- Buying in store by using your points to spend at a rewards partner. You’ll receive a unique QR code to use at the till point
- Donating your points to charities displayed on our rewards website
- Buying airtime, data, and SMS bundles
- Enjoying travel discounts when you book your flights with Travelstart. You’ll receive R150 off any domestic flight bookings and R250 off any international flight booking. T’s&C’s apply
So get rewarded for good financial behaviour and let us help you get on track to achieve your financial goals. Your pre-retirement years were spent focussed on saving for retirement. Now it’s time to enjoy those benefits. You’ve Earned It!
Share your best or worst retirement / financial planning
advice you’ve ever received with us.
Please share your comments in the form below.