If you have seamstress, plus administrative, experience and skills, and live in the Western Cape,
then this could be the job for you!
A work-from-home position for an Occupational Therapy practice
Cape Town, Western Cape
An Occupational Therapy practice, with multiple locations in the Southern and Northern suburbs of Cape Town, needs to outsource the manufacture of therapeutic goods.
As the successful candidate for this position, you will ideally be a mature person who has the enthusiasm to perform repetitive tasks. You will be required to make, pack, track and deliver therapy goods within Cape Town.
- be organised and detail orientated, have integrity and a solid work ethic
- be flexible, assertive and be a proactive problem-solver
- need to have your own sewing machine
- have proven seamstress skills and experience
- have good communication and time management skills
- be able to co-ordinate stock
- have administrative experience and skills
- have a computer/laptop plus internet and email access
- have your own transport, for regular local deliveries and material collections (a few times a month)
This part-time position is available immediately, and does have the potential for expansion.
If you are interested in applying, please send your CV, one-page motivational letter plus the names and contact details of two contactable referees to Mrs. Lynda Parish; email: reception.FCTS@gmail.com. Please title your email Seamstress/Administrator – Ref YEI in the subject line.
Closing date for applications: 11 September 2017
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you have not heard from us within two weeks of the deadline for applications, please consider your application as not successful. FCTS reserves the right not to appoint.
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to an interview. Candidates are requested to bring a sample of their sewing skills to the interview where they will also be given material to make a sample of the goods and asked to complete a short test on administrative skills. Shortlisted interview candidates can expect a home visit (where the applicant intends on making the goods).