Would you like to be the extremely lucky YEI reader who will be the recipient of this beautiful
and superbly-illustrated edition of This is South Africa!
Get your entry in soon
to stand a chance to be the lucky winner!
This is South Africa
Author: Peter Borchert
This is South Africa, fully updated and thoroughly reworked, takes the reader on a journey of discovery through this spectacular land. It showcases the country’s breathtaking natural splendours and diverse flora and fauna, its pulsating cities, the warmth of its people and the intriguing mix of its many cultures. This superb book features more than 300 vivid new photographs, supported by a detailed introduction and informative captions.
Peter Borchert has a long and distinguished career in publishing. He is a former managing director of Struik Publishers, founder and publisher of the award-winning magazines Africa Geographic and Africa – Birds & Birding and co-founder of Untold Africa, a website dedicated to conservation, wildlife, travel and environmental debates in Africa. He has written a myriad articles on natural history and the environment and several books on travel and tourism in South Africa.
Contributing photographers Jéan du Plessis and Roger de la Harpe represent the finest of South Africa’s landscape, travel and wildlife lensmen. Both have garnered many awards for their work and have published several books in their own right.
ISBN: 9781775845157| RRP: R280.00
Available at all good bookstores and online.
For further information, please click here
How to enter:
Please send your entry (only one entry per person)
to email@example.com and include the following:
Contact details – name, surname, cell phone number, email address and physical address
Put YEI/This is South Africa in the subject line of your email
Closing date for competition: 12h00 – Friday 28 September 2018
Terms and conditions:
- This YEI competition is only open to You’ve Earned It members
- By entering this competition, you agree to become a subscriber to the YEI FREE fortnightly newsletter.
- If you are not a YEI member, you may subscribe here.
- The winner will be contacted directly by YEI, via phone and/or email.
- The name of the winner will be forwarded to the organiser of the competition;
- The book will be sent to the winner of the competition by the organisers;
- The name of the winner will be announced in the YEI newsletter, the YEI website and on the YEI Facebook page.
- The book may not be exchanged for cash.
- No correspondence will be entered into with entrants of competitions.
- By entering this competition the participant agrees to the terms and conditions.
Terms & Conditions