WIN a copy of Stuarts’ Field Guide to
National Parks and Nature Reserves of South Africa
Authors: Chris and Mathilde Stuart
Stuarts’ Field Guide to National Parks & Nature Reserves of South Africa is an indispensable guide to the country’s best and most accessible conservation areas. Written by two prominent conservationists, this new edition (with slight name change) has been thoroughly revised and updated.
Each of the 43 featured reserves – arranged by province – includes:
- Information on the history, location, landscape, geology, vegetation and wildlife
- Text panels covering highlights, climate and facilities
- A detailed map indicating places of interest and top viewing spots
The book includes more than 900 colour photographs and a pictorial ID-guide at the back that features commonly seen birds, mammals, amphibians, reptiles, flowers and trees
Chris and Mathilde Stuart, field ecologist and medical doctor respectively, are the highly regarded authors of a range of books on African mammals, wildlife and conservation, including the best-selling Field Guide to the Mammals of Southern Africa, as well as scientific papers and popular articles. Much of their time is spent travelling the world, searching for wild mammals and promoting their conservation. Visit www.stuartonnature.com
ISBN: 978 1 77584 611 6| RRP: R300.00
Would you like to win this must-have guide to South Africa’s famously diverse and richly populated parks and reserves?
How to enter:
NB: This YEI competition is only open to You’ve Earned It members
(please see Ts and Cs below)
Please send your entry (only one entry per person)
to email@example.com and include the following:
- Contact details – name, surname, cell phone number, email address and physical address
- Put YEI/National Parks and Nature Reserves in the subject line of your email
Closing date for competition:
12h00 – Friday 16 March 2018
Terms and conditions:
- This YEI competition is only open to You’ve Earned It members
- By entering this competition, you agree to become a subscriber to the YEI FREE fortnightly newsletter.
- If you are not a YEI member, you may subscribe here.
- The winner will be contacted directly by YEI, via phone and/or email.
- The name of the winner will be forwarded to the organiser of the competition;
- The book will be sent to the winner of the competition by the organisers;
- The name of the winner will be announced in the YEI newsletter, the YEI website and on the YEI Facebook page.
- The book may not be exchanged for cash.
- No correspondence will be entered into with entrants of competitions.
- By entering this competition the participant agrees to the terms and conditions.