Namibia is a land of contrasting landscapes ranging from the world’s oldest desert to rugged mountains, dense woodlands and lily-carpeted waterways… A land that beckons you back!
- We visit, Ai-Ais hot water springs
- The breathtaking Fish River Canyon, the second largest in the world
- Sossusvlei the most photographed dunes in the world
- The ghost town of Kolmanskop
- The towns of Swakopmund and Walvis Bay
- The moon landscape and Welwitchia’s in the Namib desert
- Etosha, which was once the world’s largest game reserve.
- We visit Windhoek, the capital of Namibia, and much more!
- Option 1: Drive to Namibia and fly back from Windhoek.
- Option 2: Fly to Namibia, travel by luxury coach and fly back from Windhoek.
- NOTE : Travel arrangements will vary according to departing province.
- Price includes : Luxury coach, dinner, bed, breakfast, excursions and flights where applicable.
- Northern and Southern Namibia included.
Click here for more details of this tour and more…
Tours are filling up quickly, so book early to avoid disappointment!
Namibia Tour Feedback
We have recently returned from the Namibia 12 day July tour with Fouriesburg Country Tours and what a fantastically enjoyable tour it was. The professionalism in the planning of the tour could not be faulted and the tour can only be described as excellent value for money.
Key issues in the basic success of the bus trip was the strict, but not military, manner in which time keeping was adhered to. The rotation of seats on a daily basis and the excellent way the luggage was handled.
Our guides Johan and Kerry Britz were superb, sharing their knowledge with interesting snippets and history making the whole trip so fascinating and fun.
It cannot be left unsaid that Johann’s personality and fun/firm manner was the key ingredient in engaging members of the tour, thus making the group friendly and fun and enabling lasting friends to be made. We will not forget this fun, friendly and well-organized tour.
The bus was extremely comfortable. Our Driver, Alfonso, deserves accolades for his skillful handling of the dirt roads and maneuvering of the bus in tight situations. To say nothing of his spontaneous smile and cheery greeting each day.
It was with regret that we were not able to visit Ais Ais, but can honestly say that our stay at Canyon Village was delightful and one of the many highlights for us. For the rest it can only be said that everything happened beyond our expectation.
Thank you Fouriesburg for a wonderful memory – we will certainly recommend Fouriesburg Country Tours.
Jen Louw and Jim Fox
If you found this article of interest, then consider reading the following: