Where the Wild come to Life!
A must for game lovers and bird watchers!
- We travel via Middelburg and Sabie to Hazyview. We will overnight at the Numbi Hotel for THREE nights.
- We enter the Kruger National Park at Phabeni Gate and spend the day in the Park. We travel to Skukuza, Tshokwane and Lower Sabie and enjoy the game viewing. Dinner, bed & breakfast. Numbi Hotel.
- We enjoy the panoramic views of this area. This includes God’s Window, Bourkes’ Luck Potholes, Three Rondavels, Blyde Rivier Canyon and we visit Graskop as well as Pilgrim’s Rest.
- We travel via Witrivier and Nelspruit and enter Swaziland at Jeppe’s Reef Border Post. We travel through the scenic Piggs Peak region and visit Ngwenya Glass and Swazi Candle Factories. We stay at Lugogo Sun.
- We exit Swaziland at Golela Border Post and travel to Umfolozi, where we will stay for 3 nights at Anew Hluhluwe Hotel.
- We spend time in Hluhluwe-Umfolozi Game Reserve. This is the oldest conservation area in Africa and was established in 1895. The Park has more than 400 bird species and is known especially as the home of the black and white rhino.
- We visit Cape Vidal. The road to the beach offer game viewing, as well as a view of the dunes, grassland, lakes, pans, coastal dunes and the forest. In the afternoon we take a cruise on Lake St Lucia. The area is known as and is a World Heritage Site.
Luxury coach, registered tour guide, breakfast, dinner, accommodation, all excursions,
entrance fees and flights (where applicable)
Please contact the office for the detailed itinerary departing from your province.
Cape Town – 2018/06/13 – 2018/06/21 – Price : R14950 per person sharing.
Eastern Cape2018/06/13 – 2018/06/21 – Price : R12500 per person sharing.
Free State – 2018/06/13 – 2018/06/22 – Price : R13850 per person sharing.
Gauteng – 2018/06/14 – 2018/06/22 – Price : R11550 per person sharing.
Garden Route – 2018/06/13 – 2018/06/21 – Price : R12500 per person sharing.
KwaZulu Natal – 2018/06/13 – 2018/06/21 – Price : R12850 per person sharing.
Click here for more information and to book your space
If you found this article of interest, then consider reading the following: