Fouriesburg Country Tours specialises in Senior Travel and with 22 years experience,
our accredited tour guides take pride in personal service and professionalism.
Click on the tour brochure below to download:
Gauteng Tour Brochure – for tours departing from Gauteng
Kwazulu Natal Tour Brochure – for tours departing from Kwazulu Natal
Cape Town and Surrounding Area Brochure – for tours departing from Cape Town and surrounds
To date, Fouriesburg Country Tours has had more than 15 000 seniors tour with us. Our tours have been designed with your comfort in mind and flights have been included where possible. We recommend that you book early to avoid disappointment as some of the tours fill up very fast. For your convenience, we also have a direct online booking option, please log on to our website to make reservations.
Let us or your local agent know if there is any tour that you are interested in so that we can send you the detailed itinerary and booking procedure. Email us or call Caro on 051 436 5356.
Tour Focus: Botswana, Okavango Delta and Victoria Falls
Botswana boasts the biggest inland delta and salt pans in the world and the highest concentration of game in Southern Africa.
Join us on our most popular tour:
- Okavango Delta: With our scenic flight you have a bird’s eye view over the delta.
- The ride on the Mokoro (Canoe) is an optional excursion on one of the channels of the Delta which offers the ultimate delta experience!
- The sunset cruise on the Chobe River is an amazing experience.
- With our 4×4 excursions on the Makgadigadi Salt Pans and Chobe Game Reserve you will enjoy the best Botswana has to offer.
- We travel to Victoria Falls, one of the natural wonders of the world.
- Travel with the EXPERTS! We have more than 15 years’ experience in tours to Botswana!
- Price includes : Luxury Coach, Dinner, bed, breakfast, flight over the Delta, most excursions and flights where applicable.
Find out more about availability on this tour here
Our tours depart from the following places:
Gauteng, KwaZulu Natal, Bloemfontein, Cape Town, East London, George and Port Elizabeth.