Nature’s Rest is situated in the one of the most beautiful resorts in the Eastern Cape.
Nature’s Rest will do exactly as its name promises………..
Take you back to nature, while you relax and enjoy the lovely environment.
The resort sits on the banks of a lagoon estuary in a sheltered valley just outside
“the city with holiday town spirit” that is East London.
The Zamnyana River cuts through the hills that encircle the park, creating tall rocky cliffs and crystal clear pools below. You will find a quiet bathing beach only a mere 10-minute walk away, almost exclusively used by Nature’s Rest visitors.
Nature’s Rest offers 20 self-catering fully equipped rondavels
and 35 caravan/camping sites overlooking the lagoon.
Rondavels – Each rondavel is divided into:
- Two bedrooms (sleeping 5). 1 x Double bed, 3 x single bunker beds.
- Kitchenette equipped with fridge, double hotplate, microwave, pots, pan, cooking utensils, crockery and cutlery.
- Small dinette with table and chairs
- Bathroom with shower, basin and toilet
- To supply own towels and dish clothes
- Bedding is supplied
Caravan and Camping sites –
- 35 semi-shaded grass sites
- All sites are demarcated
- Braai’s (Grid’s supplied at office – R100.00 Deposit)
- Tent sites available
- Clean bathrooms, showers and toilets
- Piping hot water
- Fully equipped scullery
- Coin operated laundry
Nature’s Rest is pet friendly (by prior arrangement)
Conference facility available for up to 70 persons
Click here for Rates
Special pensioners/senior citizens packages
10% discount to pensioners throughout the year (not combined with other promotions)
In addition, we offer monthly rates for caravan sites for pensioners @ R2000.00 per month per site (2 pensioners sharing, min 30 nights and max 3 months), excluding peak season.
To book this fabulous pensioner/senior citizen package,
or to make enquiries
Contact Natures Rest direct – see contact details below.