Rugged. Remote. Captivating.
Kagga Kamma is an absolute treat for travellers seeking a unique and inspiring experience. With the Cederberg Mountain’s otherworldly rock formations, bright skies stretching endlessly overhead, and fascinating rock art from an ancient culture, how can the Reserve not be the backdrop to a wonderful adventure?
The rich cultural history and outstandingly beautiful landscape ensure a truly remarkable setting that is only enhanced by the comfortable and unique accommodation options. Sleep in a “Cave” Suite beautifully integrated with the natural sandstone formations with an en-suite bathroom and spectacular view. Alternatively, choose a spacious Hut Suite, resembling the traditional dwellings inhabited by the clans of the area many years ago. Even dinner at Kagga Kamma becomes a matchless experience when you dine under the stars in the boma surrounded by the towering rock formations.
Whether you are a nature-lover or adventurer, relaxer or explorer, Kagga Kamma is the perfect escape. You can admire astonishing views and remarkable landscapes; traverse the Nature Reserve on foot, two-wheels or four. You can do as little or as much as you like.
The landscape changes with every season, so each visit will give you a different perspective on the Karoo-like wilderness
3 hours from Cape Town, 100km from Ceres in the Southern Cederberg area
Kagga Kamma’s winter special
Click here to view this wonderful winter special
Get a 45% pensioner discount:
Contact us on 021 872 4343 or email@example.com to book your midweek stay at a 45% discount.
Terms and conditions:
• For a booking call 021 872 4343 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
• Only guests over the age of 60 are permitted to book this discounted rate
• Seniors qualify for a 45% discount off Rack Rate, subject to availability and only valid from Sunday to Thursday, all year round
• Offer only valid to South African residents in possession of a valid SA ID
• Bed and breakfast: Air-conditioned room with en-suite bathroom, and breakfast per day
• Full Board: Air-conditioned room with en-suite bathroom, 3 meals per day and 2 complimentary excursions
• Complimentary excursions for the full board package include: Rock Art Tour, Sundowner Tour, Morning Nature Drive or Late Night Nature Drive
• Stargazing Tour, Quad Bike Safaris and Kagga Kamma Spa treatments are for guests own account
• This discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or special and cannot be redeemed for cash
• Children 2-12 years, not specified in the packages, sharing a room with adult pay 50% of rack rate
• All rates are per person per night in ZAR (South African Rand)
• No date amendments outside the specified date will be accepted
• 1% TOMSA levy and 14% VAT included
• Rates are non-commissionable
• Cancellation policy applies
• No pets allowed