JB Train Tours (since 1975) host a variety of budget, upmarket and luxury train tours in Southern Africa
- Rail or Train tour operator hosting train tours in Southern Africa.
- Train tours departing from Johannesburg, Pretoria,Cape Town, PE and Durban to various destinations.
- People from all walks of life, ages, genders and places travel with JB Train Tours on the Tourist Class trains, upmarket Premier Classe train and Desert Express train(in Namibia) as well as on the luxury Blue Train.
- These tours are comfortable, affordable, relaxing, nostalgic and fun.
A number of new tours have been added to the 2018 Year Program:
- Jo’burg to Wacky Wine Weekend in Robertson
- Jo’burg to Oyster Festival in Knysna
- Jo’burg to National Arts Festival in Grahamstown
- Namibia 8-day tour by luxury bus
- Cape Town to Innibos Kunstefees in Nelspruit & Kruger National Park
- Jo’burg to Namaqualand flowers
- Jo’burg to Boland
- Jo’burg to KZN
- Cape Town to Drakensberg & Eastern Free State
- Cape Town to Kruger Park & Lowveld and much more
Click here for the complete 2018 Year Program
5% pensioner discount for YEI readers
Good News from JB Train Tours – February 2018
Our Train tours have become Train AND Flight tours as from 1st April 2018.
We at JB Train Tours have listened to our Travel Family’s feedback and requests and we have revamped our tours to accommodate all our existing and new Travel Family members!!
Our NEW 3 in 1 tour package concept (most tours) means that you will be travelling on a Train to your destination, then by Bus at your destination, then by Flight back to your starting point – for you to experience our beautiful country to its best. We are looking forward to share it with everyone and especially you and your family/friends!
The starting date of all 2018 tours remain the same; the contents of the tour and time spent at the destination remains the same; the majority tour prices stayed the same and even reduced in some cases. One thing that will change is that the late running of trains on the return trip won’t anymore affect you negatively.
To book a fabulous JB Train Tours package,
or to make enquiries
Contact JB Train Tours direct – see contact details below.
Please reference You’ve Earned It / YEI 058 when making an enquiry or booking