Here’s how you can effectively, affordably and consistently reach the senior market, using the You’ve Earned It/YEI platform that really works!
What is You’ve Earned It / YEI?
- You’ve Earned It / YEI is THE brand synonymous with South African over-60s, making it a trusted go-to resource for its readers, and an invaluable tool for any advertiser wanting to access this market.
- YEI has the biggest Directory for seniors in South Africa and it’s growing… Can you afford not to be on it?
- YEI’s wealth of experience in terms of great content marketing to seniors will take the guesswork out of your advertising campaign.
Important statistics that really matter:
- Close to 1 000 000 website banner advert impressions and 26,000 unique page views per month, guaranteeing optimal business exposure, and to our readers, the very best of 60+ offers
- 14,000 subscribers to our fortnightly newsletter and growing monthly, so you’re in good company!
- A reach of 96,000 per month on Facebook with 7,000+ fans, growing weekly, taking advantage of great offers and accessing your advertising
- Runner-up 3 years in a row in the Business Category, SA Blog Awards (official showcase and recognition platform for the very best of SA blogs)
Advertising options on the YEI website
- Unique Advertising Packages can be structured, based on the client’s requirements and available budget. Let’s talk!
Packages can include a mix of advertising elements that have had delivered proven reach to other clients in a variety of industries
- Gold Business Listings – at only R950 per year, a Gold Business Listing in the YEI Directory receives great value. Please click here to find out more, and to complete the registration form.
Return on Investment
- As a YEI advertiser, we guarantee that your business will receive optimal reach to the senior market. Clients are given the opportunity to directly communicate with this niche target market of South African seniors, to and with whom, they can directly promote their products, share advice and interact.
If you need to reach the South African senior market comprehensively, cost-effectively and consistently, then we look forward to hearing from you.
Tel: 021 715 7805