021 715 7805 info@youve-earned-it.co.za
Mango Airlines – Adspace A – Oct 2015 to March 2016 onwards
Feedback

Retirement

Durban authors tackle retirement challenges

Posted By Marilynh / 0 Comments

Durban authors Andrew Blaine and Barry Smith have launched a book entitled The Next Step – Planning the Road Through Retirement aimed at planning the road through retirement, and tackling retirement challenges   There’s far more to preparing for retirement than financial and investment planning – and a wide range of different feelings about retirement. […]

Read More

Making ends meet in Retirement

Posted By Marilynh / 2 Comments

Only 6% of South Africans have enough money invested that they can maintain their standard of living in Retirement.  So what happens to the other 94%?  Yes, they slash their budgets, they rely on others for assistance and they downscale their living standards dramatically – OR they continue to work till they drop.  If you […]

Read More

Retirement: A redundant term?

Posted By Marilynh / 1 Comment

Wikipedia refers to Retirement as ‘the point where a person stops employment’.  The retirement or pensionable age of 65 was first set in 1889 when people were expected to live two years after they stopped work.  Today, this term has no real meaning.  Millions of  Baby Boomers globally will hit 65 over the next twenty […]

Read More

Critical to prep for retirement

Posted By Marilynh / 0 Comments

Recently I learned that a relative was retiring after over 35 years with the same business. During that period, the relative had climbed from temporary employee working shifts to a senior executive with great responsibilities within the organisation. Through their own efforts, they have carved out a meaningful and important career and this is now […]

Read More